    dcsgguy Guest

    nt
    ==============
    dcsgguy, Dec 10, 2003

  2. dcsgguy

    jonny bravo Guest

    what I take every time I go to class.:) or go on Usenet...

    --
    Jonny Bravo
    Some Do, Some Don't, Some Will, Some Won't...I Might...

    ---
    jonny bravo, Dec 10, 2003

  3. dcsgguy

    AG Guest

    "dcsgguy" <> wrote in message
    > nt
    > For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com

    It's where people who have taken the test go and post all of the questions
    that they had that they can remember. Since you sign an agreement to not do
    that very thing it's considered pretty dishonest.
    AG
    AG, Dec 11, 2003