    __________________________________________________________________ tatjana
    bjelajac ICQ#: 110817327 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See
    more about me:

    Tatjana Bjelajac, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Tatjana Bjelajac

    phillean Guest

    I am using one on loan from a friend.

    It works ok but I find the software is fiddly, though it can produce very
    good results. But - if were my $ I would buy a Canon or a Nikon, and I would
    make sure that whatever I chose was supported by Vuescan rather than having
    to use the software it comes with,

    Check out Vuescan supported scanners at
    http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm#supported

    phil