    plz help

    sincerely,

    Needhelp
    11991199, Oct 19, 2003

  2. 11991199

    Jaime Guest

    I think you are posting in the wrong section.

    Jaime, Oct 19, 2003

  3. 11991199

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > sincerely,
    >
    > Needhelp

    Agreed.
    Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2003
  4. 11991199

    Matthew Guest

    "11991199" <> wrote in message news:<042201c3960c$766413f0$>...
    > Dear.... um....,
    >
    > I would like to know how to speed up the starting up
    > process (booting process). When I bought my computer...
    > the starting up process took about 15 seconds... but
    > after dl a security patch from Microsoft (yea...security
    > patch for blaster warm virus), the starting up process
    > takes around 120 seconds..... iz there anyway to speed up
    > the starting up process? Is the patch suppose to make
    > your starting up process longer?
    >

    > plz help
    >
    > sincerely,
    >
    > Needhelp

    try format c:

    This will speed your system considerably!
    Matthew, Oct 19, 2003
  5. 11991199

    Jay Walters Guest

    Lol!

    $>...

    Jay Walters, Oct 19, 2003
  6. 11991199

    clyclopedic Guest

    Needhelp,

    Microsoft used to have a utility called bootvis.exe available for download
    that may have been useful to you. Apparently they have removed it.

    Thank you for contacting the MCSD helpdesk.

    clyclopedic, Oct 24, 2003
  7. If you can't Help Please don't give any wrong guidance!

    Shanmuga Raja, Dec 7, 2003