Um, ok...ballot, or joke?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. It was on, or about, Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:11:38 -0500, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:30:26 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>You keep asking the stupid question about which country she's in. It's
    >>the U.S. fucking of A. If you've read any of her posts about her
    >>volunteer work (she even posted a pic with the exact name of the nearby
    >>town) or her at $ork experiences, you wouldn't need to hound anyone
    >>about it. She said earlier in this thread she wrote to the state atty
    >>general about the issue, doesn't that give you any sort of hint?

    > You can lead a cluebie to knowledge but you can't make them think.

    And Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their
    level then beat you with their experience.

    > Actually I never saw a single one of his posts - and am quite relaxed
    > about it.

    I saw some, but no longer. What a mar00n.

    --
    The difference between a normal poster &
    a googlegroup poster is, "WYSIWYG" & "WYSIWTF"

    William Poaster, Aug 1, 2007

  2. Mara <> wrote

    > On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:30:51 -0500, "@}-}-------Rosee" wrote:

    >>Rôgêr wrote:

    > <snip>
    >>> You keep asking the stupid question about which country she's in. It's
    >>> the U.S. fucking of A. If you've read any of her posts about her
    >>> volunteer work (she even posted a pic with the exact name of the
    >>> nearby town) or her at $ork experiences, you wouldn't need to hound
    >>> anyone about it. She said earlier in this thread she wrote to the
    >>> state atty general about the issue, doesn't that give you any sort of
    >>> hint?

    >>I think he might be one of those "maroons" to which Bugs was referring.
    >>
    >>;oþ

    > http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/idiot
    >
    > HTH

    ;oD

    <guffaw>

    27 entries..

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2007

  3. "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > It was on, or about, Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:11:38 -0500, that as I was
    > halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:30:26 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>>You keep asking the stupid question about which country she's in. It's
    >>>the U.S. fucking of A. If you've read any of her posts about her
    >>>volunteer work (she even posted a pic with the exact name of the nearby
    >>>town) or her at $ork experiences, you wouldn't need to hound anyone
    >>>about it. She said earlier in this thread she wrote to the state atty
    >>>general about the issue, doesn't that give you any sort of hint?

    >> You can lead a cluebie to knowledge but you can't make them think.

    > And Dilbert said: Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their
    > level then beat you with their experience.
    >
    >> Actually I never saw a single one of his posts - and am quite relaxed
    >> about it.

    > I saw some, but no longer. What a mar00n.

    To both I can only sympathize with Matthew Henry's quote of "There are none
    so blind as those that will not see".

    --
    Brian J. Whiting

    Brian Whiting, Aug 2, 2007