    I have a Television! All I need is to get it into service mode... it is a 1992 Sony trinitron (kv 27ts31)... I dunno why google keeps sending me to this site but if anyone could help or direct me to someone that can help it would be nice...

    If a moderator could move this somewhere in the right direction...

    :bandit: awesome smilies by the way
    N0S3LFESTEEM, Oct 8, 2006

  2. N0S3LFESTEEM

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Try this:

    1.)Standby mode (power off)
    2.)Press DISPLAY/5/VOL+/POWER on the remote.(Press each button within a
    second.) When set powers on you will be in the service mode.
    3.)Press #1 & #4 to select
    4.)Press #3 & #6 to adjust
    5.) If you want to recover the latest values press #0 then ENTER to lead the
    memory.
    6.)Press "MUTING" then "ENTER" to write into memory
    Silverstrand, Oct 8, 2006