  1. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Does anyone use this?

    Nowhere, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Nowhere wrote:
    > Does anyone use this?

    If it was really messy, I use a high pressure bidet.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 9, 2006

  3. Nowhere

    Budweiser Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone use this?

    If your data or places you visit are that sensitive you should be
    looking at other means,a non net connected machine for example
    overwriting data sounds good--but can be recovered if you are tenacious
    enough.
    Personally i dislike the auto clean progs, they always manage to remove
    the unexpected.Manual cleansing of "internet" history is easy,unused dll
    files (reported) etc rarely do any harm,and sometimes control a function
    ,albeit rarely used of one of say "office" functions.

    Budweiser, Jan 9, 2006
  4. Nowhere

    Alun Overall Guest

    Rôgêr, <>, the drab, mouth-breathing hunchback, and fence
    viewer, exudated:

    > Nowhere wrote:
    >> Does anyone use this?

    > If it was really messy, I use a high pressure bidet.

    Shit you pants a lot now do you?

    Alun Overall, Jan 9, 2006
  5. Nowhere

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > > Does anyone use this?

    > If it was really messy, I use a high pressure bidet.

    Free enema eh?

    Plato, Jan 9, 2006
  6. Nowhere

    Parko Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Nowhere wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone use this?

    > If it was really messy, I use a high pressure bidet.

    A linishing sander, P60 grit, usually does the trick.

    Parko, Jan 9, 2006
  7. On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 12:39:05 -0600, Plato wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >>
    >> > Does anyone use this?

    >> If it was really messy, I use a high pressure bidet.

    > Free enema eh?

    Friend or enema.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 10, 2006