    option to choose either 32 or 64 bit versons during the install. I tried the
    request for alternate media from the Microsoft page but it said no offers
    availible. I am using a 64-bit AMD processor, anyone know what my problem is?
    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXkgQm95?=, Feb 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXkgQm95?=

    DP Guest

    Only one disk in the package?

    DP, Feb 24, 2007

  3. Yup just the one DVD that says it contains the 32-bit software only

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXkgQm95?=, Feb 24, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXkgQm95?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Tommy:
    If you purchased the OEM copy of Vista Ultimate there will be only
    one DVD for the 32-bit or the 64-bit version not both versions. Have a great
    day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Feb 24, 2007
  5. I have XP Pro 64-bit and I've been finding it very hard to find programs that
    I need in 64-bit versions. Also, my all-in-one printer that I got for
    Christmas is 32-bit and the 64-bit fix only kept the printing and scan
    functions. It lost the capability to fax. I'll trade with ya!
    --
    Denise

    ~ If you don't know where you came from, you won't know where you're going.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?=, Feb 24, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXkgQm95?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    you have to purchase the one you want.

    also there are numerous VISTA news groups on the microsoft news server.
    msnews.miocrosoft.com

    @sport.rr.com

    mikeyhsd, Feb 24, 2007
  7. Before I got the HP all-in-one printer, I called HP Tech Support and asked if
    it was compatible with X64. They told me that it was. I mentioned it enough
    times before Christmas and Santa put it under the tree for me. Can't do
    better research than I did.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?=, Feb 24, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tbXkgQm95?=

    mikeyhsd Guest

    hp lies told me the same thing, then after I bought the printer and went to web site to download same, was told, sometime after vista is released.
    guess what if I still had the printer would still be waiting.
    no more hp for me.

    @sport.rr.com

    mikeyhsd, Feb 24, 2007