    Layla Guest

    What the heck is this Ultima Dump everybody keeps
    referring me too. Aren't dumps a waste of time?
    Layla, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Layla

    c-web Guest

    This is a document that has all the questions and answers
    to the exam(s). It's a waste of time in that yes, you can
    easily get certified with this but you will only be paper
    certified. What I mean by that is when you do get a job
    because of your certifications, your employer will have an
    expectation that you are at a certain skill level. By
    using these dumps and cheating you will most likely not
    retain the knowledge as if you studied the material.

    Cheaters never win in the long run!!

    c-web, Jul 10, 2003