    it?

    Thanks in advance,

    Robert
    Me, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Me

    HF Guest

    You should not let it worry you!!!! It is just one of Windows little
    foibles.Look at it's Properties and do some hard thinking and you will
    probably come up with the answer - could be to do with an old installation
    you have deleted and a spare icon or something is lurking - for instance
    every time you move somehing there is a loose link left.

    HF, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Me

    chuckie® Guest

    It may also be a .tmp file set up by NAV, I have had this on mine ever since I installed System
    Utilities...luck...

    chuckie®, Dec 16, 2003