    from Compact Flash to the camera it's self?

    I've used E-Bay for a few items, and http://www.hiltonphotographic.co.uk for
    a few items. Never set food inside a high street shop though.

    Craig, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Craig

    Tumbleweed Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    "Craig" <> wrote in message
    news:408cb67d$0$31691$...
    > Just wondering what shop people use here in the UK for camera equipment,
    > from Compact Flash to the camera it's self?
    >
    > I've used E-Bay for a few items, and http://www.hiltonphotographic.co.uk

    for
    > a few items. Never set food inside a high street shop though.

    No, it gets stuck on the equipment and makes it difficult to sell as new.

    --
    Tumbleweed

    Remove my socks for email address

    Tumbleweed, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    Sorry? What gets stuck?

    Craig, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Craig

    gsum Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    CF- www.crucial.com
    Ink/paper - MX2 or 7dayshop
    Cameras: www.ffordes.co.uk (particularly good if wou want
    to snap up a 2nd hand MF bargain but also good for digital).

    Graham

    gsum, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Craig

    Red Devil Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    Try and avoid UKDigital. I had a bad experience with them regarding a CF
    card.

    Red Devil, Apr 26, 2004
  6. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    Is that an EBay Seller?

    Craig, Apr 26, 2004
  7. Craig

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    "Craig" <> wrote in message
    > a few items. Never set food inside a high street shop though.

    Most shops have clear signs advising you not to take food or drink inside.

    Mick Sterbs, Apr 26, 2004
  8. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    haha!
    Damn keyboard!
    *swapping D with T buttons*

    Craig, Apr 26, 2004
  9. Craig

    Tumbleweed Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    The food

    Tumbleweed, Apr 26, 2004
  10. Craig

    Tumbleweed Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    Just for the record, I have had several 'good' experiences with ukdigital.
    (ie I ordered something and it arrived quickly)

    Tumbleweed, Apr 26, 2004
  11. Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    www.bhphotovideo.com

    Simon Gardner, Apr 26, 2004
  12. Craig

    Bill Funk Guest

    Re: what shop do you use for equipment

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:42:33 +0100, "Craig" <>
    wrote:

    >Is that an EBay Seller?

    Probably this:
    http://ukdigital.co.uk/

    >"Red Devil" <> wrote in message
    >> Try and avoid UKDigital. I had a bad experience with them regarding a CF
    >> card.
    >>
    >> "Craig" <> wrote in message
    >> > Just wondering what shop people use here in the UK for camera equipment,
    >> > from Compact Flash to the camera it's self?
    >> >
    >> > I've used E-Bay for a few items, and http://www.hiltonphotographic.co.uk

    >> for
    >> > a few items. Never set food inside a high street shop though.

    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Apr 26, 2004