UK users - problems with - SORRY!

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Roger Hird, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. Roger Hird

    Roger Hird Guest

    I misakenly started to ask a question about a problem with a site . .

    On 12 Mar, wrote:
    > I guess it's UK users who will be troubled with this - but comments from
    > anywhere will be welcome

    .. . . but it seemed to have solved itself so I tried to bin the incomplete
    article - but pressed the wrong key! Sorry!

    RogerH

    PS It was www.tvguide.co.uk that had appeared to be loading slowly,
    slowing my PC down and occasionally freezing it - but the prob seems to
    have cleared up.

    --
    Roger Hird

    RISCOS 4.39 on an Acorn StrongARM RiscPC
    Roger Hird, Mar 12, 2008