    USA and some European for free but have not found Norway yet.

    Thanks for any help.
    gav

    gav425, May 10, 2005

  2. gav425

    David Wood Guest

    In message <4280dea1$0$569$>, gav425
    <> writes
    >Is there a way to call Norway for free, i see most providers let you call
    >USA and some European for free but have not found Norway yet.

    The US provider BroadVoice <http://www.broadvoice.com> has Norway
    landlines included in Unlimited World or Unlimited World Plus.

    As I mentioned in another post, you can sign up OK from abroad, and use
    them with a non-US credit card. Billing is in US dollars, your incoming
    number is a US one, and dialling is US style (which you can fix with
    Sipura dial plans, and the equivalent on other equipment).

    Reliability has been pretty awful this past week, with serious technical
    problems, but things do seem to be calming down now.

    David
    --
    David Wood

    David Wood, May 10, 2005