    EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    *me* using nothing more than common sense.
    Paul Blarmy, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Paul Blarmy

    Steve Terry Guest

    "Paul Blarmy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One Precept
    > 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime calls to
    > geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my inclusive
    > package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive calls and are
    > charged at 10p per minute.
    > Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
    > includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?
    > TIA

    Why not simply clock up some points on predial callthrough,
    and use them later for calling 0845, etc

    When calling 0845, landlines, or 0800, call predials 07792316447 first,
    which is charged as Orange.

    Steve Terry
    Steve Terry, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Simon Ough Guest

    > Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One Precept
    > 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime calls to
    > geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my inclusive
    > package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive calls and are
    > charged at 10p per minute.
    >
    > Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
    > includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

    *ANY* O2 tariff on Orange will include 0870 and 0845 in the inclusive
    minutes.

    Also, OCS also told me that as O2 offer inclusive calls to 0844, then Orange
    should match this also.

    Have not had my latest bill though to confirm 0844 charges though (One of my
    phones is on O2 Leisure Time - which seems to be not charging me for
    itemised billing! - Nice)

    Simon

    Best mobile deals around! Cheap international calls
    (India only 10p/min on 0871 570 8216), (USA, Europe
    and Oz National rate on 0870 794 8303/0844 570 8303)
    More great deals: www.kernow-telecom.co.uk
    Simon Ough, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:23:34 -0000, Simon Ough wrote...

    > > Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
    > > includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

    > *ANY* O2 tariff on Orange will include 0870 and 0845 in the inclusive
    > minutes.

    Thanks Simon - I'll look into O2 then.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:17:28 -0000, Steve Terry wrote...

    > Why not simply clock up some points on predial callthrough,
    > and use them later for calling 0845, etc
    >
    > When calling 0845, landlines, or 0800, call predials 07792316447 first,
    > which is charged as Orange.

    Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
    across this before.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 17, 2004
  6. Paul Blarmy

    Ivor Jones Guest

    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:17:28 -0000, Steve Terry wrote...
    >
    > > Why not simply clock up some points on predial callthrough,
    > > and use them later for calling 0845, etc
    > >
    > > When calling 0845, landlines, or 0800, call predials 07792316447

    first,
    > > which is charged as Orange.

    > Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
    > across this before.

    www.pre-dial.com

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Feb 17, 2004
  7. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...

    > > Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
    > > across this before.

    > www.pre-dial.com

    Thanks Ivor.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 17, 2004
  8. Paul Blarmy

    BillV Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...
    >
    >>> Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
    >>> across this before.

    >> www.pre-dial.com

    > Thanks Ivor.

    I looked at the info there but it just seemed too complicated to bother
    with...
    BillV, Feb 18, 2004
  9. Paul Blarmy

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "BillV" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...

    > >> www.pre-dial.com

    > > Thanks Ivor.

    > I looked at the info there but it just seemed too complicated to bother
    > with...

    Depends what you want. I use it to call my friends in the States on my
    inclusive minutes.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Feb 18, 2004
  10. Paul Blarmy

    Chris Spyrou Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One
    > Precept 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime
    > calls to geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my
    > inclusive package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive
    > calls and are charged at 10p per minute.
    >
    > Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
    > includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

    see O2 400
    http://shopping.numero.co.uk/tariffs/frequentuser.html

    It's an extra tenner a month, but you will have calls to 0845, 0870 and
    other networks included, plus 50 SMS thrown in.

    --
    Chris Spyrou
    numero communications limited
    Chris Spyrou, Feb 18, 2004
  11. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:32:51 -0000, Chris Spyrou wrote...

    > see O2 400
    > http://shopping.numero.co.uk/tariffs/frequentuser.html

    O2 again! Thanks Chris, looks like O2 it is.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 18, 2004
  12. Paul Blarmy

    Steve Terry Guest

    "BillV" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...

    > >> www.pre-dial.com

    > > Thanks Ivor.

    > I looked at the info there but it just seemed too complicated to bother
    > with...

    Complicated ?
    QXdials version is, but Predial's easy, only 2 numbers you need to know
    07792 316447 (and 0800 066 4770 if you have an Orange contract with free 0800)

    Call the 07 number out of inc mins first when calling landlines or 0800,
    to clock up points, then same number to call mobiles and use up those points.

    Or use the 0800 first at double the point consumption rate at peak times.
    Simple

    Steve Terry
    Steve Terry, Feb 18, 2004
  13. Paul Blarmy

    Steve Terry Guest

    "Chris Spyrou" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > > Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One
    > > Precept 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime
    > > calls to geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my
    > > inclusive package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive
    > > calls and are charged at 10p per minute.
    > > Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
    > > includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

    > see O2 400
    > http://shopping.numero.co.uk/tariffs/frequentuser.html
    >
    > It's an extra tenner a month, but you will have calls to 0845, 0870 and
    > other networks included, plus 50 SMS thrown in.
    > Chris Spyrou

    But lose free Voicemail, and unlimited free Simplex Voicemail deposits

    Steve Terry
    Steve Terry, Feb 18, 2004
  14. Paul Blarmy

    Peter Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:06:31 -0000, "Steve Terry"
    <> wrote:

    >Complicated ?
    >QXdials version is, but Predial's easy.........

    But QXDial is better value and more flexible (i.e. you can call
    international numbers with your credits (although of course they
    don't have an Orange access number).

    Peter
    Peter, Feb 18, 2004
  15. Paul Blarmy

    Steve Terry Guest

    "Peter" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:06:31 -0000, "Steve Terry"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Complicated ?
    > >QXdials version is, but Predial's easy.........

    > But QXDial is better value and more flexible (i.e. you can call
    > international numbers with your credits (although of course they
    > don't have an Orange access number).
    > Peter

    Dialling 200 to assign number of saved mins, and 201 to the line,
    seems unnecessarily complicated.

    A well organised competitor could easily steal their market

    Steve Terry
    Steve Terry, Feb 18, 2004
  16. Paul Blarmy

    Chris Spyrou Guest

    Steve Terry wrote:
    > "Chris Spyrou" <> wrote in message
    >> see O2 400
    >> http://shopping.numero.co.uk/tariffs/frequentuser.html
    >>
    >> It's an extra tenner a month, but you will have calls to 0845, 0870
    >> and other networks included, plus 50 SMS thrown in.
    >> Chris Spyrou
    >>

    > But lose free Voicemail, and unlimited free Simplex Voicemail deposits

    Free voicemail applies to anything above O2 200.
    http://www.orange.co.uk/cgi-bin/ovp/network.pl?network=O2_UK

    The main downside is that the Precept tariffs are ringfenced so you
    can't go back to them at a later date. Orange's Talk 300 (on-net only)
    is probably the closes at £30 to Precept 400 at £35.

    Chris Spyrou, Feb 19, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004