UK Students learning with IT Skills Group

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?am9lOTA=?=, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. Has any one received a letter regarding your learning software being
    unlicensed?

    =?Utf-8?B?am9lOTA=?=, Jun 25, 2007

  2. the letter is rubish it is so badly produced was a contractor gone bad and
    was fired a load of rubish

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLWNocmlz?=, Jun 25, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?am9lOTA=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MCP-chris" <> wrote in message

    > the letter is rubish it is so badly produced was a contractor gone bad and
    > was fired a load of rubish

    The old man sails at dawn.

    MCP-frisbee

    Frisbee®, Jun 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?am9lOTA=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "MCP-chris" <> wrote in message

    > the letter is rubish it is so badly produced was a contractor gone bad and
    > was fired a load of rubish

    I aint no English teacher but I believe that's a run on sentence.

    CBIC, Jun 25, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?am9lOTA=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > "MCP-chris" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> the letter is rubish it is so badly produced was a contractor gone bad and
    >> was fired a load of rubish

    > The old man sails at dawn.
    >
    > MCP-frisbee

    The moon is blue. I repeat, the moon is blue.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 26, 2007