    440@-19,480@-19;*(2/4/1+2)

    Thanks,

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > Anyone know the setting for UK-style ring tone in the Sipura
    > SPA-2000..? The current setting gives US style single ring.
    >
    > Note I am talking about the ring tone I hear when calling out, not the
    > ringing supplied to the connected phone on an incoming call, just in
    > case there's any confusion..!
    >
    > The setting in the SPA regional settings page is called "Ring Back
    > Tone" and is currently set at:
    >
    > 440@-19,480@-19;*(2/4/1+2)
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ivor

    400@-20,450@-20;*(.4/.2/1+2,.4/2/1+2)

    The ring back tone you hear may or may not be the ATA generated one.

    Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones

    dj Guest

    In message <>, Ivor Jones
    <> writes

    >Anyone know the setting for UK-style ring tone in the Sipura SPA-2000..?
    >The current setting gives US style single ring.
    >
    >Note I am talking about the ring tone I hear when calling out, not the
    >ringing supplied to the connected phone on an incoming call, just in case
    >there's any confusion..!
    >
    >The setting in the SPA regional settings page is called "Ring Back Tone"
    >and is currently set at:
    >
    >440@-19,480@-19;*(2/4/1+2)
    >

    >Thanks,
    >
    >Ivor

    My sipura SPA3000 is set to :-

    400@-20,450@-20;*(.4/.2/1+2,.4/2/1+2)

    --
    DJ
    dj, Dec 21, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message

    [snip]

    > 400@-20,450@-20;*(.4/.2/1+2,.4/2/1+2)
    >
    > The ring back tone you hear may or may not be the ATA
    > generated one.

    The call was to a BT line, from my Gradwell account. Anyway, your
    suggestion has resolved it, many thanks.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 21, 2006