    Hi,

    I am looking for a voip service with Portuguese and UK numbers any idea?

    PA
    PA, Jun 20, 2007

  2. PA

    Brian Guest

    On 2007-06-20, PA <alves###paulo@gmail#com> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a voip service with Portuguese and UK numbers any idea?

    Google. Find Callunion and Voiptalk. Read. Assess. Google again.

    Brian.
    Brian, Jun 20, 2007

  3. PA

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:12:55 +0000 (UTC), Brian <>
    wrote:

    >On 2007-06-20, PA <alves###paulo@gmail#com> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am looking for a voip service with Portuguese and UK numbers any idea?

    >Google. Find Callunion and Voiptalk. Read. Assess. Google again.
    >
    >Brian.

    There is a list of lots of voip providers on the sipbroker web site
    http://tinyurl.com/yrsyqn
    You could look at the Portugese providers for your number.
    Unless your voip equipment has limitations there is no technical
    reason for you to get both numbers from the same operator.
    --
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Get your friends to sign too!
    TV.