    All suggestions appreciated!
    I can't help thinking that this could be the Dot.com opportunity that
    everyone has missed. Is there anyone enterprising enough to start one?

    M, Oct 5, 2005

  2. M

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "M" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I need to find an on-line new (Nissan) car parts reseller, the

    automotive
    > equivalent of Dabs. I find that Halfords often have to order what I

    need so
    > I have to go to the store twice and I think they are charging too

    much. I
    > have Googled without success.
    > All suggestions appreciated!
    > I can't help thinking that this could be the Dot.com opportunity that
    > everyone has missed. Is there anyone enterprising enough to start

    one?

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=nissan car parts&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=new nissan spares&btnG=Google Search&meta=

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Oct 5, 2005

  3. M

    Gazwad Guest

    M, <>, the displeasing, hooflike chode doctor, and
    cleaner and preparer of feathers for sale, panted:

    > I need to find an on-line new (Nissan) car parts reseller, the
    > automotive equivalent of Dabs. I find that Halfords often have to
    > order what I need so I have to go to the store twice and I think they
    > are charging too much. I have Googled without success.
    > All suggestions appreciated!
    > I can't help thinking that this could be the Dot.com opportunity that
    > everyone has missed. Is there anyone enterprising enough to start
    > one?

    Whilst a number of retailers charge a lot more than OEM parts halfords are
    usually cheaper, I bought a rocker cover gasket a while back for a Fiat
    punto, halfords were showing stock but couldn't find any when I arrived,
    another retailer wanted twice as much as the original fiat part, the fiat
    part was only a quid more than the halfords offering. Halfords quality has
    improved on many things over the years too.

    Your best bet is to make yourself aware of problems before you need a part
    quickly and ring halfords before you go down there, that's if the cunts
    answer the phone..

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Decayed viper appendix with foreskin garnish accompanied with corrupt coyote
    excrescence accentuated by festering baboon pustule, dished up in a
    circulating tureen containing watery squares of slug in pustular blood, a
    side of olives and a cup of saliva.

    Gazwad, Oct 5, 2005