    Kind Regards,
    QAZ3D

    (Im crossposting this to only relevant groups, thanks)
    QAZ, Aug 4, 2003

  2. QAZ

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:35:05 -0700, "QAZ" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I am doing another shoutout to see if anyone from the southwest wants to
    >kick up another 2600?

    >The cardiff one died I never found out why, if you know please enlighten me,

    Computer hacking being an illegal activity in the UK might
    account for the demise of the group?

    Not everyone who engages in building systems takes
    delight in people conspiring to destroy them, or their
    security. Although the red hot poker up the arse is
    reserved for spammers who want to overload the
    email system with trash and reduce its value, hackers
    and wannabe hackers are undesirables.

    The general feeling in a.c.s is that its a security group
    rather than a hacker group, there are plenty of those to chose
    from, this may not be the best place for recruitment.

    Imagine how popular an organisation for firing missiles a jet
    airliners would be in a newsgroup for pilots.

    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Aug 4, 2003