UK Info Disk Pro 10

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Sorry poted in wrong group

    Robert, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Robert

    Scraggy Guest

    Robert wrote:
    > Sorry poted in wrong group
    > "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >> have UK Info Disk Pro on 2CDs,thatd the Installation
    >> and the Data2 CD. This in not the Emulation version thats
    >> going round,this is original copy
    >> Email me for contact details removing the obvious

    No worries, I like a good pote.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Scraggy wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Robert wrote:
    >> Sorry poted in wrong group
    >> "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >>> have UK Info Disk Pro on 2CDs,thatd the Installation
    >>> and the Data2 CD. This in not the Emulation version thats
    >>> going round,this is original copy
    >>> Email me for contact details removing the obvious
    >>>

    > No worries, I like a good pote.

    Would that be a com-pote? Ooops, wait a mo, a com-pote is what your
    analog modem hooks up to.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May 11 parasite-infested emergency medical technicians drill for oil on

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 16, 2005
  5. Robert

    trout Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Scraggy wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    > > Robert wrote:

    > > > Sorry poted in wrong group

    > > No worries, I like a good pote.

    > Would that be a com-pote? Ooops, wait a mo, a com-pote is what your
    > analog modem hooks up to.

    I spread com-pote on the garden every spring. Smells awful, but it
    does wonders for the tomatoes.
    --
    Oddly, the brand-name of my old analog modem was the "Wait-a-Mo".

    trout, Jul 17, 2005