    It's pretty new but if your into the forum thing then I suggest you go
    take a look as its right up your street.

    brent

    Brent, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Brent

    Brent Guest

    Glad you could make it Gaz, the place is pretty new so not an amazing
    community but from what I've seen so far it has the potentential,
    Anyone else joined here, if so whats your username. Bet you cant guess
    mine??? Yeah OK its brent.

    Brent, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Brent

    Brent Guest

    Hey Kathy

    Ist a cool little place, I;m gona stick around and help out to get it
    off the ground. I like your little Snoopy avatar.

    Brent

    Brent, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Brent

    EthanStyle Guest

    Nice design, the problem with forum sites is that they have to stay
    popular. Your site had a great design though and people respect that.
    A lot of users have e-mailed me asking to throw up some kind of forum
    on TechBomb, but I want to devote all the bandwidth to the a+ prep
    questions.

    rp
    http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/

    EthanStyle, Sep 6, 2003
  5. Brent

    Luke Berson Guest

    I've had a look around and to be honest its very good, I use a couple of
    forums very much the same so I dont think I'll be using this as I dont
    have the time. But from what I've seen I like.

    Luke

    Luke Berson, Sep 7, 2003
  6. Brent

    D. Green Guest

    Cool site dude, joined to help you out!!

    D. Green, Sep 9, 2003