    --
    Kev
    Brighton UK
    Kev, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Kev wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm fairly new to TB but does anyone know how I go about adding a UK
    > English dictionary to supplement the American one that comes with the
    > program?
    >
    > TIA

    Open a compose window. Type anything in the body. Click Spell to
    activate the spell checked. Drop down the language menu at the lower
    left, and select Download More.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Kev

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    On 5 Oct 2004 15:30:25 GMT, "Kev" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I'm fairly new to TB but does anyone know how I go about adding a UK
    >English dictionary to supplement the American one that comes with the
    >program?
    >
    >TIA

    Hi Kev,
    Recently had the same need and eventually came up with the
    following which has been posted earlier this week:

    Have just discovered 'the way' and that is to open TB and choose
    'Write'. Click anywhere in the body of the e-mail and then select
    'Spell'. Click on the little arrow to the right side of the language
    box and then select 'Download More'. You should be connected to the
    Internet at this point and when the Dictionary page opens up right
    click on the required version and choose 'Save link as' then nominate
    a desired storage place eg; Desktop. Close down the 'Write' page and
    on TB main page choose Tools/Extensions/Install, navigate to wherever
    you have stored the download eg; Desktop, highlight the dictionary and
    choose 'open' and then in the next pop up box choose 'install'.
    It worked for me :)

    Reg
    Reg Mouatt, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Re: UK Dictionary Thanks

    Kev wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I'm fairly new to TB but does anyone know how I go about adding a UK
    > English dictionary to supplement the American one that comes with the
    > program?
    >
    > TIA

    Thanks for the help, worked a treat

    --
    Kev
    Brighton UK
    Kev, Oct 5, 2004
  5. Kev

    .brian. Guest

    On 10/5/2004 1:42 PM Reg Mouatt wrote:
    > On 5 Oct 2004 15:30:25 GMT, "Kev" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>
    >>I'm fairly new to TB but does anyone know how I go about adding a UK
    >>English dictionary to supplement the American one that comes with the
    >>program?
    >>
    >>TIA

    > Hi Kev,
    > Recently had the same need and eventually came up with the
    > following which has been posted earlier this week:
    >
    > Have just discovered 'the way' and that is to open TB and choose
    > 'Write'. Click anywhere in the body of the e-mail and then select
    > 'Spell'. Click on the little arrow to the right side of the language
    > box and then select 'Download More'. You should be connected to the
    > Internet at this point and when the Dictionary page opens up right
    > click on the required version and choose 'Save link as' then nominate
    > a desired storage place eg; Desktop. Close down the 'Write' page and
    > on TB main page choose Tools/Extensions/Install, navigate to wherever
    > you have stored the download eg; Desktop, highlight the dictionary and
    > choose 'open' and then in the next pop up box choose 'install'.
    > It worked for me :)
    >
    > Reg

    Deja vu <g>

    --