    How does one get into the ukcheap website I keep getting a box asking
    for user name and password I don't even have an account with them yet.

    , Oct 27, 2005

  2. Brian A Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:43:39 +0100, wrote:

    >How does one get into the ukcheap website I keep getting a box asking
    >for user name and password I don't even have an account with them yet.

    Are you sure that you don't mean voipcheap.co.uk?
    btw they use IAX afaik- you can't use them with an ATA.
    Check out
    sipdiscount.com
    voipbuster.com

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Sparks Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:43:39 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >>How does one get into the ukcheap website I keep getting a box asking
    >>for user name and password I don't even have an account with them yet.

    > Are you sure that you don't mean voipcheap.co.uk?

    Sorry to hijack, but do you have the asterisk settings for VoipCheap?

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Oct 27, 2005
  4. Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:42:01 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >Are you sure that you don't mean voipcheap.co.uk?
    >btw they use IAX afaik- you can't use them with an ATA.
    >Check out
    >sipdiscount.com
    >voipbuster.com

    Tried sipdiscount and could not get it to work and buster have started
    charging for UK calls I only want it to have a play around with
    anyway.

    , Oct 28, 2005
  5. paul123 Guest

    Dex,

    If it's voicheap.co.uk you're after, you need to download the program
    from their site, install it, then, on firing it up, sign up for an
    account via the prog.

    Sparks,

    I tried to setup voipcheap on aah a while back. After trying voipbuster
    settings, a fair bit of headscratching and a google trawl, it seems
    that both voipcheap.co.uk and netappel.fr use a version of the program
    that is iax + encrypted.... anyway that's the gist of this link:
    http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_2812.html

    I gave up at that point. Hope you get further :)

    Paul

    paul123, Oct 28, 2005