    I am in the UK.

    I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
    I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.

    Joe Smith, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Joe Smith

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Joe Smith

    Tiny Tim Guest

    Tiny Tim, Aug 4, 2005
  4. Joe Smith

    carrigman Guest

    Some excellent prices on www.ebay.co.uk

    Carrigman

    carrigman, Aug 4, 2005
  5. Joe Smith

    Unspam Guest

    > I am in the UK.
    >
    > I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
    > I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.

    Www.7dayshop.com

    Unspam, Aug 4, 2005
  6. Joe Smith

    Mike Barnard Guest

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:07:57 +0100, Joe Smith <> wrote:

    >I am in the UK.
    >
    >I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
    >I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.

    Just bought 512 meg Memory Stick Pro for £41.80 delivered from
    www.picstop.co.uk. I looked all over and couldn't get it cheaper.

    --
    Regards from Mike and Jan Barnard.
    South Coast, UK.

    [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

    Mike Barnard, Aug 4, 2005
  7. Joe Smith

    SM Guest

    "Mike Barnard" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:07:57 +0100, Joe Smith <> wrote:
    >
    >>I am in the UK.
    >>
    >>I am new to digital photography and would like to know which supplier
    >>I can use to give me an indication of the average price for memory.

    > Just bought 512 meg Memory Stick Pro for £41.80 delivered from
    > www.picstop.co.uk. I looked all over and couldn't get it cheaper.
    >

    > --
    > Regards from Mike and Jan Barnard.
    > South Coast, UK.
    >
    > [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

    > Newsgroups
    > =----

    Didn't look hard enough

    http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memory/SanDisk/256MB/Memory/Stick/PRO

    Have used them before with no problems

    SM

    SM, Aug 4, 2005
  8. Joe Smith

    Mike Barnard Guest

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:37:26 GMT, "SM" <> wrote:

    >> Just bought 512 meg Memory Stick Pro for £41.80 delivered from
    >> www.picstop.co.uk. I looked all over and couldn't get it cheaper.

    >Didn't look hard enough
    >
    >http://www.mymemory.co.uk/memory/SanDisk/256MB/Memory/Stick/PRO

    Heh, wrong!

    SanDisk 512MB Memory Stick PRO
    £33.26 plus £5.82 VAT = £39.08

    Subtotal:
    £39.08

    Postage to United Kingdom
    £3.95

    Grand Total:
    £43.03

    So, I stand by my original post, £41.80 delivered.

    :p

    Mike Barnard, Aug 7, 2005