UK advert v2

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anOLDun, Jul 1, 2005.

  1. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Lo All

    I submitted this query a few days ago...but it hasn't appeared in the post
    "list"......

    If it is there - my apologies for the repost - if not then maybe this time
    it will arrive.
    :-

    "There is an advert on the televison for "3" (the mobile phone services
    company) The advert shows an Asian girl with HUGE hands milking a cow then
    she sneaks off to play basketball

    ......Does anyone know what the background music is called?

    Searched their site - but no mention of it. It just mentions the the
    advertising campaign."

    Thanks

    anOLDun, Jul 1, 2005

  2. anOLDun

    Jimbo Guest

    It has a Japanese title, something like "Suki Yaki"
    Spelling could be way out...

    Jimbo, Jul 1, 2005

  3. anOLDun

    Jimbo Guest

    "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    > It has a Japanese title, something like "Suki Yaki"
    > Spelling could be way out...

    Artist: Kyu Sakamoto...
    Once again not sure of spelling

    Jimbo, Jul 1, 2005
  4. anOLDun

    Scraggy Guest

    Jimbo wrote:
    > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    >> It has a Japanese title, something like "Suki Yaki"
    >> Spelling could be way out...

    > Artist: Kyu Sakamoto...
    > Once again not sure of spelling

    You are correct on both counts, listening to it as I type(badly)
    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Jul 1, 2005