UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:07 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:

    > There is a plausible argument in all that for capital punishment. Jim

    There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital punishment.

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Jan 27, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    Jimz1935 Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:07 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:
    >
    >> There is a plausible argument in all that for capital punishment. Jim

    > There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital punishment.

    We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great deal
    of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives during
    that time; others take a different route that actually creates pain and
    misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with speeding up the
    process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly and belligerently
    create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a bit senseless to care
    for and feed them during their stay in prison, particularly when the first
    thing they'd do is kill all of us when and if they could. Jim

    Jimz1935, Jan 27, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:43:17 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:

    > We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great
    > deal of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives
    > during that time; others take a different route that actually creates
    > pain and misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with
    > speeding up the process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly
    > and belligerently create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a
    > bit senseless to care for and feed them during their stay in prison,
    > particularly when the first thing they'd do is kill all of us when and
    > if they could. Jim

    Yup. As I said: "There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital
    punishment".

    < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six >

    < http://gaelico.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/the-guildford-four-gerry-conlon-
    carole-richardson-paul-hill-and-paddy-armstrong/ >

    For the hard of thinking in scorched smurfs, that's:

    < http://snipurl.com/u7pfn >

    --
    Algy met a bear
    The bear was bulgy
    Aardvark, Jan 28, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    my Guest

    Of course you think that way.

    In prison ....on the Dole..same thing.

    Living off of someone elses hard work..

    my, Jan 28, 2010
  5. Aardvark

    my Guest

    LMAO

    You already been awarded the FUCKWIT title.

    Who is your date this weekend?

    "~BD~" <> wrote in message
    -AR15- wrote:
    > How pitiful you are.
    >
    > Then again I suppose you relate to those in prison
    > because they too are living off of someone elses
    > hard work.
    >
    > It is no wonder so many muslims take up jihad from
    > the UK...all their missing are a few virgins, import
    > some and they would be in heaven.

    You are English is apaling! Ho hum!

    **

    Examples?

    Off of? That is a really basic "no, no"!

    Else's (if you must - the hard work of someone else - better!)

    Muslims (not muslims)

    They are (not their)
    my, Jan 28, 2010