Uhm, John Holmes is dead!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. PLONK!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005

  2. Seeking/Providing Assistance <>
    wrote:
    > PLONK!

    PLONK ME! PLONK ME! PLONK ME!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    John Holmes Guest

    Seeking/Providing Assistance 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > PLONK!

    BWAHAHAHAHA..
    I also like that "Providing Assistance" in your nick.

    "Now I'll just block the entire domain your posting from."

    You clueless, worthless pile of crap.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

    John Holmes, Mar 13, 2005
  4. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    Dave Lear Guest

    You know, the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.
    They can only get their kicks if you keep biting / feeding them.
    You're falling nicely into their trap by getting irate.
    Leave them alone and they'll go away.

    Dave Lear, Mar 13, 2005
  5. Dave Lear <> wrote:

    > Leave them alone and they'll go away.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Seeking/Providing Assistance, Mar 13, 2005
  6. Read the headers people...read the headers:)

    Now I know why people in the UK are uncut...

    Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Mar 13, 2005
  7. Seeking/Providing Assistance

    A Supporter Guest

    e was a pratt anyway.........

    A Supporter, Mar 13, 2005
  8. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    13 Mar 2005 12:37:55 -0000, "Dave Lear" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >You know, the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.
    >They can only get their kicks if you keep biting / feeding them.
    >You're falling nicely into their trap by getting irate.
    >Leave them alone and they'll go away.

    Oh, come now, all you idiots are quite adept at dancing. You can't get
    off the subject if you tried and you only exasperate things by your
    compulsion to post a "plonk." The word "ignore" isn't in any of your
    vocabilaries.

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 13, 2005