  1. mark_digital

    mark_digital Guest

    What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    mark_digital, Oct 30, 2003

  2. mark_digital

    Charlie Self Guest

    mark digital asks:

    >What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    If you're not the groom, what's the problem?

    Charlie Self
    "Ain't no man can avoid being born average, but there ain't no man got to be
    common." Satchel Paige

    Charlie Self, Oct 30, 2003

  3. mark_digital

    Robertwgross Guest

    Mark wrote:
    >What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Back up. Shoot more of a sweeping shot that is full of white dress and black
    tuxedo and background.

    If that doesn't work, then back up a little more. Say, to Toledo.

    ---Bob Gross---

    Robertwgross, Oct 30, 2003
  4. mark_digital

    Rick Guest

    "mark_digital" <> wrote in message news:...
    > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Have a chat with the groom.

    Rick

    Rick, Oct 30, 2003
  5. "mark_digital" <> wrote in message
    > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    You should probably have noticed that before you said you'd marry her.

    --
    - Martin Francis
    Elliott Smith. August 6, 1969 - October 21, 2003

    Martin Francis, Oct 30, 2003
  6. mark_digital

    Lionel Guest

    Word has it that on Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:12:55 +0000 (UTC), in this
    august forum, "Martin Francis"
    <> said:

    >"mark_digital" <> wrote in message
    >> What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    >You should probably have noticed that before you said you'd marry her.

    He was probably drunk at the time.

    Lionel, Oct 30, 2003
  7. mark_digital

    JoeT Guest

    There's no such thing as an ugly bride ... just ugly expectations.

    JoeT, Oct 30, 2003
  8. mark_digital

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/30/03 3:55 PM, in article ,
    "mark_digital" <> wrote:

    > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Put a bag over her head?

    George Kerby, Oct 30, 2003
  9. "George Kerby" <> wrote in message
    > Put a bag over her head?

    S'what veils were made for

    Martin Francis, Oct 30, 2003
  10. There are no ugly brides, only ugly trolls.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Oct 30, 2003
  11. mark_digital

    Arthur Rituz Guest

    > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Treat her as a "Two bag job". Always carry 2 paper bags - one to put over
    her head and one to put over your head, in case her's blows off!!!.

    Arthur Rituz, Oct 30, 2003
  12. "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message
    > There are no ugly brides, only ugly trolls.

    Worked, though.

    Martin Francis, Oct 30, 2003
  13. mark_digital

    Bryce Guest

    kick the grooms ass for being so stupid.

    I feel sorry for people though in the states.. the Big Macs took over and it
    seems that 80% of the dogs are fat... just big, plump and fat!

    Bryce, Oct 30, 2003
  14. mark_digital

    Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <bns2d6$crr$>, "Martin Francis"
    <> writes:

    >You should probably have noticed that before you said you'd marry her.

    Godammit..... You made me spray my monitor....Damn you...

    ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Azzz1588, Oct 31, 2003
  15. mark_digital

    Witheld Guest

    In article <>,
    "mark_digital" <> wrote:

    > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Pray

    > Scroll down

    Way down

    That she don't break your camera
    --
    When you live next to the graveyard, you can't cry at every funeral.

    Witheld, Oct 31, 2003
  16. mark_digital

    Darrell Guest

    > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Isn't that why cameras have lenscaps ;)

    Darrell, Oct 31, 2003
  17. On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:55:27 -0500, "mark_digital"
    <> wrote:

    >What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
    Never make a pretty woman your wife
    So from my personal point of view
    Get an ugly girl to marry you"

    -Jimmy Soul
    "If You Wanna Be Happy"

    Sincerely,

    Stuart Pedazzo...but you can call me Stu!

    Stuart Pedazzo, Oct 31, 2003
  18. mark_digital

    Bowsér Guest

    Hit on the maid of honor, instead.

    Bowsér, Oct 31, 2003
  19. mark_digital

    Ohaya Guest

    Bob,

    I just picked myself off the floor after ROTF from reading your post.
    Literally :)!!

    Ohaya, Oct 31, 2003
  20. mark_digital

    Don Coon Guest

    "JoeT" <> wrote in message
    > There's no such thing as an ugly bride ... just ugly expectations.
    >
    > "mark_digital" <> wrote in message
    > > What do you do when the bride is ugly?

    Reminds me of an episode of the old "Twilight Zone" series. Throughout the
    entire show, a team of plastic surgeons worked to enhance the face of an
    extremely ugly women (maybe a bride.)

    You never saw her face -- and the surgeons obviously all wore face masks.
    The climax was that when they finished the surgery and removed their masks,
    they were UGLY and the women had been beautiful.

    The moral: Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder

    Don Coon, Oct 31, 2003