    1. Advertising

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    clot Guest

    clot, Sep 18, 2005

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SgtMinor Guest

    clot wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-09/17/content_478609.htm

    > Sadly, I find this too reminicent of UK football louts ("fans")
    > attending international matches and UK youffs on holiday in the Med. :(

    "And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with flabby white legs
    and diarrhoea trying to pick up hairy bandy-legged wop waiters called
    Manuel and once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman Remains
    to buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleeding Watney's Red Barrel
    and one evening you visit the so called typical restaurant with local
    colour and atmosphere and you sit next to a party from Rhyl who keep
    singing "Torremolinos, torremolinos" and complaining about the food -
    "It's so greasy isn't it?" - and you get cornered by some drunken
    greengrocer from Luton with an Instamatic camera and Dr. Scholl sandals
    and last Tuesday's Daily Express and he drones on and on about how Mr.
    Smith should be running this country and how many languages Enoch Powell
    can speak and then he throws up over the Cuba Libres."

    http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/package.htm
    SgtMinor, Sep 18, 2005
  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    clot Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:
    >>> http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-09/17/content_478609.htm

    >> Sadly, I find this too reminicent of UK football louts ("fans")
    >> attending international matches and UK youffs on holiday in the Med.
    >> :(

    > "And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with flabby white
    > legs and diarrhoea trying to pick up hairy bandy-legged wop waiters
    > called Manuel and once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman
    > Remains to buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleeding Watney's
    > Red Barrel and one evening you visit the so called typical restaurant
    > with local colour and atmosphere and you sit next to a party from
    > Rhyl who keep singing "Torremolinos, torremolinos" and complaining
    > about the food - "It's so greasy isn't it?" - and you get cornered by
    > some drunken greengrocer from Luton with an Instamatic camera and Dr.
    > Scholl sandals and last Tuesday's Daily Express and he drones on and
    > on about how Mr. Smith should be running this country and how many
    > languages Enoch Powell can speak and then he throws up over the Cuba
    > Libres."
    > http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/package.htm

    I thank you for that. It's now in my Favorites
    clot, Sep 18, 2005