UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by www.seph.ca, Jan 14, 2007.

  1. www.seph.ca

    www.seph.ca Guest

    www.seph.ca, Jan 14, 2007

  2. www.seph.ca

    Pete D Guest

    With dog taking a dump below???

    Pete D, Jan 14, 2007

  3. www.seph.ca

    Seph Guest

    he was sniffing the ground for those braincells you dropped.

    ~S~

    Seph, Jan 14, 2007
  4. www.seph.ca

    Pete D Guest

    LOL, excellent come back but you did not answer about the dog, just what is
    it doing?

    Pete D, Jan 14, 2007
  5. www.seph.ca

    Celcius Guest

    "www.seph.ca" <> wrote in message
    > http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo
    >
    > Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !
    >
    > Seph
    >
    > ty to my ufo supplier.

    Hi Seph!
    I'm from Ottawa, but I have a sister who lives in Ste-Anne. I go there often
    and remember the many June 24th I was on that pier, in the midst of
    festivities, watching the boaters watching us ,-)))) Great idea you had.
    Cheers!
    Marcel
    PS Is that you sitting in front of Harmonie Musique?
    Celcius, Jan 14, 2007
  6. www.seph.ca

    Delivery Boy Guest

    On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:56:17 +1100, "Pete D" <> wrote:

    >LOL, excellent come back but you did not answer about the dog, just what is
    >it doing?

    Trying to get rid of a hard??
    Delivery Boy, Jan 14, 2007
  7. www.seph.ca

    Mardon Guest

    "Pete D" <> wrote:

    > LOL, excellent come back but you did not answer about the dog, just
    > what is it doing?

    I'd say the dog is scarred shitless; either by the UFO or by that
    psychedelic medallion the UFO dropped on the sidewalk. Nice pano!
    Mardon, Jan 14, 2007
  8. www.seph.ca

    www.seph.ca Guest

    Pretty obvious to me he is simply sitting and looking.
    I guess its too much to hope that you noticed it is the same dog x two?
    ~S~

    I guess you are taking a dump in front of your monitor, cause you are also
    just sitting, and looking.

    :p

    www.seph.ca, Jan 14, 2007
  9. www.seph.ca

    www.seph.ca Guest

    ty

    www.seph.ca, Jan 14, 2007
  10. www.seph.ca

    www.seph.ca Guest

    Ty bro
    Glad you enjoyed
    Yep, that's me.

    A lil out of focus, cause I was Marley'd.
    :) j/k
    ~S~

    www.seph.ca, Jan 14, 2007
  11. www.seph.ca

    Alan LeHun Guest

    In article <Hjrqh.15226$>,
    says...
    > Ty bro
    > Glad you enjoyed
    > Yep, that's me.
    >
    > A lil out of focus, cause I was Marley'd.

    Two good pano's. I suspect the cool cast inside might be deliberate but
    I'm afraid it doesn't work for me.

    --
    Alan LeHun
    Alan LeHun, Jan 14, 2007
  12. www.seph.ca

    KatWoman Guest

    "www.seph.ca" <> wrote in message
    > http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo
    >
    > Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !
    >
    > Seph
    >
    > ty to my ufo supplier.

    Off topic a bit

    anyone using IE7??
    QuickTime movies will no longer open in the browser
    I have to use save target as..........
    KatWoman, Jan 14, 2007
  13. www.seph.ca

    Mardon Guest

    "KatWoman" <> wrote:

    > anyone using IE7??
    > QuickTime movies will no longer open in the browser
    > I have to use save target as..........

    I'm using IE v7.0.5730.11. Quicktime movies open fine within my browser.
    Perhaps you have a file associations problem?
    Mardon, Jan 14, 2007
  14. www.seph.ca

    Celcius Guest

    "KatWoman" <> wrote in message

    > "www.seph.ca" <> wrote in message
    >> http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo
    >>
    >> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !
    >>
    >> Seph
    >>
    >> ty to my ufo supplier.
    >>

    > Off topic a bit
    >
    > anyone using IE7??
    > QuickTime movies will no longer open in the browser
    > I have to use save target as..........

    Hi Kat!
    I use IE7. No problem.
    Something else perhaps?
    Marcel
    Celcius, Jan 14, 2007
  15. www.seph.ca

    KatWoman Guest

    "Celcius" <> wrote in message

    > "KatWoman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "www.seph.ca" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo
    >>>
    >>> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !
    >>>
    >>> Seph
    >>>
    >>> ty to my ufo supplier.
    >>>

    >> Off topic a bit
    >>
    >> anyone using IE7??
    >> QuickTime movies will no longer open in the browser
    >> I have to use save target as..........
    >>

    > Hi Kat!
    > I use IE7. No problem.
    > Something else perhaps?
    > Marcel

    maybe
    saw lots of others users>>> same problems
    on MS forum
    some suggest the security settings are doing it but I tried that and no
    worky
    the other fix involves changing the registry
    Win XP Pro SP2
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/sp2brows.mspx#EKQBG

    I have several media players installed
    I really despise QuickTime installs they try and add spyware and itunes on
    every start and their ridiculously stingy licenses can only be played in
    their brand ipod and only one device!

    maybe because I disable all the auto updates crap every time you start the
    comp or program etc.
    what is more annoying than an upgrade screen on every play of online
    content??
    it also messes up the file associations royally when you install it
    had to put media player install over it to fix my comp back
    got some other players for odd codecs and to open certain DVD's too so....

    maybe time to go Firefox
    or back to Netscape Navigator

    till then the workaround is simple enough
    KatWoman, Jan 15, 2007
  16. www.seph.ca

    www.seph.ca Guest

    I have a thing on against people who whine about EXCEEDINGLY SIMPLE problems
    without understanding that they are simply indicating their own mental
    laziness.
    The same energy you put into spewing out your emotions in that email could
    have been used to note that
    a:
    the quicktime page offers an install minus the iTunes, if you are smart
    enough to read whats in front of you. People who aren't smart enough often
    bleat on about spyware, an issue that most users have been taking care of
    for 4 years now without being paranoid about viruses, another of my pet
    peeves. And hacks. 'Your' firewall likely reads false positives, and who
    cares, none of us are that freakin important, and if you don't know how to
    back up a hard drive, you don't have ANYTHING of worth on it anyway.
    b:
    Ipods are for wankers.
    c:
    File associations:
    you should never install ANYTHING except by custom installation. Make a
    habit of it. Quicktime and nearly every other media and graphic software
    offers association options during installation.
    Again, wtf are you bleating on about? Your own ignorance?
    Sorry but you give others the impression its hard, but all you really do is
    make a hierarchy of whiners, and there's enough of that in this farking
    world.
    Which is me whining. :p

    d:
    Yes, you should be back on firefox, what were you thinking?

    e:
    Glad you found a workaround. But god forbid you had to work for it.
    The only reason I know anything on computers is because of all the probs.
    Only way to learn.
    Do you like learning?

    ~S~

    Happy crappy.

    www.seph.ca, Jan 15, 2007
  17. www.seph.ca

    Mike Russell Guest

    "www.seph.ca" <> wrote in message

    > I have a thing on against people who whine about EXCEEDINGLY SIMPLE
    > problems without understanding that they are simply indicating their own
    > mental laziness.

    [whining snipped]

    Can you turn that laser like intellect on yourself, Dr. Lecter? :)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_Lecter
    --
    Mike Russell
    www.curvemeister.com/forum/
    Mike Russell, Jan 15, 2007
  18. www.seph.ca

    Dave Guest

    On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:11:40 -0500, "KatWoman"

    >I have a thing on against people who whine about EXCEEDINGLY SIMPLE problems
    >without understanding that they are simply indicating their own mental
    >laziness.
    >The same energy you put into spewing out your emotions in that email could
    >have been used to note that

    Hi Katwoman,

    Ignore this stupid twit's reply and get him on your killfilter.

    done... good, now you go to:

    C: Windows/system32/Macromedia/Flash en click op FlashUtil96
    This will do an upgrade which I think you need.

    Dave
    Dave, Jan 16, 2007
  19. www.seph.ca

    www.seph.ca Guest