    no ip forward-protocol udp NetBIOS-ns

    I dont understand enough about it at this point so any pointers would be
    useful.

    b0b, Sep 5, 2007

  2. b0b

    Merv Guest

    take a look at

    K13241644 Title How to resolve Cisco VPN Client problems with name
    resolution

    Verify that you are passing WINS server info to client.

    Merv, Sep 5, 2007

  3. b0b

    b0b Guest

    "Merv" <> wrote in message
    > take a look at
    >
    > K13241644 Title How to resolve Cisco VPN Client problems with name
    > resolution
    >
    > Verify that you are passing WINS server info to client.

    Where would I find that K document? ... Also, we do not use Wins.

    b0b, Sep 8, 2007
  4. b0b

    Merv Guest

    On Sep 8, 5:33 pm, "b0b" <> wrote:
    > "Merv" <> wrote in message

    > > take a look at

    > > K13241644 Title How to resolve Cisco VPN Client problems with name
    > > resolution

    > > Verify that you are passing WINS server info to client.

    > Where would I find that K document? ... Also, we do not use Wins.

    http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/security/showcase?case=K13241644

    If you do not have w WINS server then Windows will use NETBIOS UDP
    broadcast for name resolution unless the users are using pure IP
    applications without nETBIOS

    Merv, Sep 8, 2007