    how to do it in XP. Looked though the Microsoft KB without joy.

    Does anybody have a clue?

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Peter Huebner

    Paul Guest

    I've neva seen the option of UDF in XP
    itself since I"ve had it!

    That would only apply , I think if u had
    a CD burner, and using UDF reader which
    is a separate program. If you use something
    like CD Creator / DirectCD.

    And want to read a CDR or CDRW (I think)
    in a CD (when either havent been finalised)?

    I maybe wrong! What program are you
    using to play the DVD? I wouldnt
    trust MS's built-in Windows Media Player
    for DVD. Get a program, like WinDVD
    or PowerDVD. See if that works.

    Paul, Oct 9, 2003