UCC LIENS AND UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS: The Spiritual Key to dealing with Government/Media Spon

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Raymond Karczewski, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. UCC LIENS AND UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS: The Spiritual Key to
    dealing with Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind
    Control Agents
    by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    Allow me to introduce myself, I am Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a
    Living Christ, or more simply a Simple Man of Truth. For TEN LONG
    YEARS I have sojourned across these Usenet Newsgroups and Internet
    Forums spreading my Simple Message of Truth and Spiritual Guidance FAR
    and WIDE to those who have the Spiritual Ears to Hear and the Spiritual
    Eyes to See.

    For TEN LONG YEARS, I have shared the same arduous journey with the
    same pipsqueaking obstacles that other Christs and Messengers of Truth
    have had to endure... that of Government/Media Sponsored/Supported
    Disinformation/Mind Control Provocateurs. These Cowardly/Anonymous
    Predatory Jackals and Ambushing Sidewinders lie in wait to strike at
    any semblance of truth that happens by then they ATTACK, ATTACK,
    ATTACK. The Key to my Fortitude and Stamina in withstanding these
    COWARDLY DISINFORMATION COWARDS is my steadfastness as a Mirror of
    Truth and an Dispeller of Myths, both political and religious.

    Rest assured, every single Usenet Newsgroup and Internet Forum has
    these SATANIC MINIONS lurking in the background or active on the front.
    They are assigned, paid GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION AGENTS. Their deep
    pocket employers funnel BILLIONS of dollars into vicious, libelous
    campaigns to smear the reputation of those who would dare to
    disseminate truth unto the slumbering masses.

    The Spiritual Key to dealing with these cowards are UCC Liens.
    Place a copyright upon your full given name. Compile an archive of
    every unauthorized usage of your name, merely repeated in a subsequent
    post will suffice, and can be assessed a COMMERCIAL LIABILITY of
    $500,000.00 per instance. Once you have amassed enough monetary
    potential, track down these cowardly, anonymous, lying-in-wait
    predators and demand that they disclose their True Given Name, require
    an affidavit as proof, then file a UCC lien laying claim to ALL ASSETS,
    PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. A lien or claim can be satisfied only
    through rebuttal by counteraffidavit point-for-point, resolution by
    jury, or payment.

    Usage of your COMMON LAW Copyrighted name in full or part without
    consent or commercial agreement is a self-executing contract which
    requires no second party signature. The simple act of not removing all
    occurances of your COMMON LAW Copyrighted name in full or part under
    common law is the execution of commercial agreement and acceptance of
    the commercial debt by the using party.

    For those of you who are tired of seeing your dialogues distorted,
    misdirected, twisted, and seeing responsible free speech destroyed by
    these Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control
    Agents, you can use my expertise to help free you from government as
    well as secure a life of ease and leisure upon the backs of those who
    employ these dualistic tactics of disinformation to disrupt your
    communication. Although I am intimately familiar with these legal
    concepts (I did attend law school) you do not have to take my word for
    it. Simply research the wealth of information available at
    http://www.arkenterprises.com and the specific links cited below and
    you will find this simple spiritual key.

    http://www.arkenterprises.com/prfclaim.html#Claim
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/linesand.html#Accountable
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/account.html#ACCOUNTABILITY
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortlabo.html#TERRORIST
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/ambulnot.html#DEFAULT
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#Taxpayers
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch80.html#JOSEPHINE
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/lawresp1.html#COUNTY
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch78.html#STATUS
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#STATUS
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/govtacct.html#GOVERNMENT

    Now go unto the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, show them who
    the boss is, show them that you will no longer allow their SATANIC
    Dualism to interfere with your exercising of responsible free speech
    again. Do this, and you will be one step closer to TAKING BACK OUR
    COUNTRY.

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

    FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

    June 1, 2006: DAY 486

    JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN
    PROGRESS. Tis the peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government
    Who's BOSS!
    SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

    Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them
    for Self-protection in the event Martial Law is
    declared.

    Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
    National Leaders.

    DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

    In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS.
    WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL
    INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
    (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
    ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
    IS NOW!

    REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

    LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
    EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

    THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
    Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

    It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
    accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

    DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE
    FREE!

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
    healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
    meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
    http://www.arkenterprises.com

    Raymond Karczewski, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Raymond Karczewski

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 02:53:19 -0700, Raymond Karczewski wrote:

    > by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH what a crock of shit.

    Meat Plow, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Raymond Karczewski

    raven1 Guest

    On 1 Jun 2006 02:53:19 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski"
    <> wrote:

    > The Spiritual Key to dealing with these cowards are UCC Liens.
    >Place a copyright upon your full given name.

    That may be possible on whatever bizarre planet you come from, but not
    under US Copyright Law...
    --

    "O Sybilli, si ergo
    Fortibus es in ero

    raven1, Jun 1, 2006
  4. I am a twat

    > That may be possible on whatever bizarre planet you come from, but not
    > under US Copyright Law...

    Of course it's NOT possible under ANY law, anywhere; I just wanted to
    demonstrate how much of a twat I actually am by rattling an imagined
    chain.

    Oh well then.

    Rocking Rae

    Raymond Karczewski, Jun 1, 2006
  5. Raymond Karczewski

    Mara Guest

    Re: I am a twat

    On 1 Jun 2006 05:01:40 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski"
    <> wrote:

    >> That may be possible on whatever bizarre planet you come from, but not
    >> under US Copyright Law...

    >Of course it's NOT possible under ANY law, anywhere; I just wanted to
    >demonstrate how much of a twat I actually am by rattling an imagined
    >chain.

    No, Raymond's a kook. The actual twat is the google-grouper who's forging his
    name, from The Netherlands. Or troll, rather.

    "And people wonder who google groupers are thought of as complete morons. Well,
    here's a prime example of why."

    --
    "You must be smarter than ->|<- this stick to ride the Internet."
    --SleepyOne

    Mara, Jun 1, 2006
  6. Raymond Karczewski

    Mara Guest

    Re: Mara, Average Blond Amateur Hooker Get Cumshot

    Mara <>, the seller of rotten fish,
    despaired:

    Mara, Jun 1, 2006
  7. Raymond Karczewski

    John Griffin Guest

    "Raymond Karczewski" <> wrote:

    > ...spreading my Simple Message of Truth and
    > Spiritual Guidance FAR and WIDE to those who have the
    > Spiritual Ears to Hear and the Spiritual Eyes to See.

    What you have been spreading makes the grass grow green and the
    green grass grow.

    > The Spiritual Key to dealing with these cowards are UCC
    > Liens.

    I hate to tell you this, but that sentence was funny.

    > Place a copyright upon your full given name. Compile an
    > archive of every unauthorized usage of your name, merely
    > repeated in a subsequent post will suffice, and can be
    > assessed a COMMERCIAL LIABILITY of $500,000.00 per instance.

    It would be funny as hell to find someone stupid enough to
    believe that horseshit, Raymond Ronald Karczewski(©, my ass).

    > Once you have amassed enough monetary potential, track down
    > these cowardly, anonymous, lying-in-wait predators and demand
    > that they disclose their True Given Name,

    I don't want to be too helpful here, but you'd need the full
    name, not just the given name, Raymond Ronald Karczewski(©, my
    ass).

    >require an affidavit
    > as proof, then file a UCC lien laying claim to ALL ASSETS,
    > PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. A lien or claim can be satisfied
    > only through rebuttal by counteraffidavit point-for-point,
    > resolution by jury, or payment.

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski(©, my ass), your welfare check wouldn't
    cover one normal person's attorney fees, and it's just about 100%
    certain that you'd be ordered to pay them.

    > Usage of your COMMON LAW Copyrighted name in full or part
    > without
    > consent or commercial agreement is a self-executing contract
    > which requires no second party signature. The simple act of
    > not removing all occurances of your COMMON LAW Copyrighted
    > name in full or part under common law is the execution of
    > commercial agreement and acceptance of the commercial debt by
    > the using party.
    >
    > For those of you who are tired of seeing your dialogues
    > distorted,
    > misdirected, twisted, and seeing responsible free speech
    > destroyed by these Government/Media Sponsored/Supported
    > Disinformation/Mind Control Agents, you can use my expertise

    For example, if you get stopped by the police for a trivial
    traffic sin, Raymond Ronald Karczewski(©, my ass) can bring his
    expertise to bear and help you escalate the incident into much
    jail time and several felony convictions.

    > to help free you from government as well as secure a life of
    > ease and leisure upon the backs of those who employ these
    > dualistic tactics of disinformation to disrupt your
    > communication. Although I am intimately familiar with these
    > legal concepts (I did attend law school) you do not have to
    > take my word for it. Simply research the wealth of
    > information available at http://www.arkenterprises.com and the
    > specific links cited below and you will find this simple
    > spiritual key.

    ROTFL! What an innovative use of the word "wealth." That's like
    saying "somebody took a dump on my head and now I have a wealth
    of shit."

    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/prfclaim.html#Claim
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/linesand.html#Accountable
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/account.html#ACCOUNTABILITY
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortlabo.html#TERRORIST
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/ambulnot.html#DEFAULT
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#Taxpayers
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch80.html#JOSEPHINE
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/lawresp1.html#COUNTY
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch78.html#STATUS
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#STATUS
    > http://www.arkenterprises.com/govtacct.html#GOVERNMENT
    >
    > Now go unto the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, show
    > them who
    > the boss is, show them that you will no longer allow their
    > SATANIC Dualism to interfere with your exercising of
    > responsible free speech again. Do this, and you will be one
    > step closer to TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.
    >
    > Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple<ton> <in crisis>

    (edited for accuracy)

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski is out of his fucking mind.
    Raymond Ronald Karczewski holds the world record for most
    mannequins shot in one killing spree.
    Raymond Ronald Karczewski gets thrown out of every web forum and
    every talk show he finds because he has nothing to say and can't
    stop jabbering.
    Raymond Ronald Karczewski doesn't understand that telling a court
    "I haven't granted this country the right to impose laws on me"
    is just a yappy way of saying "nolo." Stupid convict.

    John Griffin, Jun 1, 2006
  8. Raymond Karczewski

    Widdershins Guest

    1 Jun 2006 13:50:31 GMT, John Griffin <>
    licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and wrote:

> [...]

    >> them who
    >> the boss is, show them that you will no longer allow their
    >> SATANIC Dualism to interfere with your exercising of
    >> responsible free speech again. Do this, and you will be one
    >> step closer to TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.
    >>
    >> Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple<ton> <in crisis>

    >(edited for accuracy)
    >
    >Raymond Ronald Karczewski is out of his fucking mind.
    >Raymond Ronald Karczewski holds the world record for most
    >mannequins shot in one killing spree.
    >Raymond Ronald Karczewski gets thrown out of every web forum and
    >every talk show he finds because he has nothing to say and can't
    >stop jabbering.
    >Raymond Ronald Karczewski doesn't understand that telling a court
    >"I haven't granted this country the right to impose laws on me"
    >is just a yappy way of saying "nolo." Stupid convict.

    It's not that you haven't made some really good points (you have).
    It's not as though Ray couldn't learn logic and forensics from
    reading your responses (he could).

    It's just that a cursory glance at the headers reveals that
    is used to frog Raymond Ronald Karcznutski,
    and you have been torlled.

    That's a horse on you, John.

    Widdy

    (Ray) suffers from FCD. Forum Censorship Dysfunction, a
    disorder whereby the sufferer is impotent to silence those
    who laugh at him. That doesn't mean he doesn't give it the old high school
    drop out try, though. Hell,isn't it?

    Widdershins, Jun 1, 2006
  9. Previously, on alt.atheism, Raymond Karczewski in episode
    <>...

    > UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS

    Yeah. You.

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo
    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

    Mark K. Bilbo, Jun 1, 2006
  10. Raymond Karczewski

    kathryn Guest

    "Raymond Karczewski" <> wrote in message
    UCC LIENS AND UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS:

    you're an unwelcome newsgroup invader

    kathryn, Jun 1, 2006
  11. Raymond Karczewski

    Guest

    , Jun 1, 2006
  12. On 1 Jun 2006 13:50:31 GMT, John Griffin <>
    typed furiously:

    >Raymond Ronald Karczewski is out of his fucking mind.

    Thanks for re-posting all of his idiocy. If you hadn't posted it I
    would have missed it because I have him kill filed.
    --
    Regards
    David Simpson

    David Simpson, Jun 1, 2006
  13. Raymond Karczewski

    Guest

    Re: UCC LIENS AND UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS: The Spiritual Key to dealing with Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agents

    John Griffin wrote:
    > (edited for accuracy)

    Now it is.

    , Jun 1, 2006
  14. Raymond Karczewski

    RRectum Burn Guest

    Re: I am a twat

    Mara <> said in

    > On 1 Jun 2006 05:01:40 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>> That may be possible on whatever bizarre planet you come from, but
    >>> not under US Copyright Law...

    >>Of course it's NOT possible under ANY law, anywhere; I just wanted to
    >>demonstrate how much of a twat I actually am by rattling an imagined
    >>chain.

    > No, Raymond's a kook. The actual twat is the google-grouper who's
    > forging his name, from The Netherlands. Or troll, rather.
    >
    > "And people wonder who google groupers are thought of as complete
    > morons. Well, here's a prime example of why."

    You go, girl! Find those nasty fucking trolls! Give `em hell, I say.
    Hey, wait a minute......

    Hahaha

    Rectum Burrrrn

    RRectum Burn, Jun 2, 2006
  15. Raymond Karczewski

    Mara Guest

    Re: I am a twat

    On 2 Jun 2006 06:25:08 +0200, RRectum Burn <0m> wrote:

    <snip>

    You mean, morphing, forging, insipid, pinheaded, inane trolls like you?

    Well, *that's* certainly easy enough.

    "Re-re-re-re-re-re plonk."

    Mara, Jun 2, 2006
  16. Re: I am a twat

    Mara <> said in

    > On 2 Jun 2006 06:25:08 +0200, RRectum Burn <0m>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > You mean, morphing, forging, insipid, pinheaded, inane trolls like
    > you?

    Me? A troll? Heaven forbid! BTW, the rest of it is completely uncalled for,
    you evil tempered old biddy.

    > Well, *that's* certainly easy enough.
    >
    > "Re-re-re-re-re-re plonk."

    Right. Hehehe.

    Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Rrrectum Burn, Jun 2, 2006
  17. Raymond Karczewski

    John Griffin Guest

    Widdershins <> wrote:

> [...]

    >>> step closer to TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY.
    >>>
    >>> Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple<ton> <in crisis>

    >>(edited for accuracy)
    >>
    >>Raymond Ronald Karczewski is out of his fucking mind.
    >>Raymond Ronald Karczewski holds the world record for most
    >>mannequins shot in one killing spree.
    >>Raymond Ronald Karczewski gets thrown out of every web forum
    >>and every talk show he finds because he has nothing to say and
    >>can't stop jabbering.
    >>Raymond Ronald Karczewski doesn't understand that telling a
    >>court "I haven't granted this country the right to impose laws
    >>on me" is just a yappy way of saying "nolo." Stupid convict.

    > It's not that you haven't made some really good points (you
    > have). It's not as though Ray couldn't learn logic and
    > forensics from reading your responses (he could).
    >
    > It's just that a cursory glance at the headers reveals that

    Whodunit?!

    Who cares... Whoever did the spoof managed to do a better
    Karczewski than the real Karczewski has been doing lately, and
    Crazy Ray will read the original, looking for something to whine
    about, and I reckon he'll read my helpful constructive
    criticisms. Every day, I spend a moment trying to think of ways
    to save him from himself. I can't even guess how many times I
    said "Pay the traffic ticket, Ray."

    > That's a horse on you, John.
    >

    > Widdy
    >
    > (Ray) suffers from FCD. Forum Censorship Dysfunction, a
    > disorder whereby the sufferer is impotent to silence those
    > who laugh at him. That doesn't mean he doesn't give it the
    > old high school drop out try, though. Hell,isn't it?

    Bloody hell!

    John Griffin, Jun 2, 2006