UCC LIENS AND UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS: The Spiritual Key to dealing with Government/Media Spon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Raymond Karczewski, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. UCC LIENS AND UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS: The Spiritual Key to
    dealing with Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind
    Control Agents
    by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

    Allow me to introduce myself, I am Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, a
    Living Christ, or more simply a Simple Man of Truth. For TEN LONG
    YEARS I have sojourned across these Usenet Newsgroups and Internet
    Forums spreading my Simple Message of Truth and Spiritual Guidance FAR
    and WIDE to those who have the Spiritual Ears to Hear and the Spiritual
    Eyes to See.

    For TEN LONG YEARS, I have shared the same arduous journey with the
    same pipsqueaking obstacles that other Christs and Messengers of Truth
    have had to endure... that of Government/Media Sponsored/Supported
    Disinformation/Mind Control Provocateurs. These Cowardly/Anonymous
    Predatory Jackals and Ambushing Sidewinders lie in wait to strike at
    any semblance of truth that happens by then they ATTACK, ATTACK,
    ATTACK. The Key to my Fortitude and Stamina in withstanding these
    COWARDLY DISINFORMATION COWARDS is my steadfastness as a Mirror of
    Truth and an Dispeller of Myths, both political and religious.

    Rest assured, every single Usenet Newsgroup and Internet Forum has
    these SATANIC MINIONS lurking in the background or active on the front.
    They are assigned, paid GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION AGENTS. Their deep
    pocket employers funnel BILLIONS of dollars into vicious, libelous
    campaigns to smear the reputation of those who would dare to
    disseminate truth unto the slumbering masses.

    The Spiritual Key to dealing with these cowards are UCC Liens.
    Place a copyright upon your full given name. Compile an archive of
    every unauthorized usage of your name, merely repeated in a subsequent
    post will suffice, and can be assessed a COMMERCIAL LIABILITY of
    $500,000.00 per instance. Once you have amassed enough monetary
    potential, track down these cowardly, anonymous, lying-in-wait
    predators and demand that they disclose their True Given Name, require
    an affidavit as proof, then file a UCC lien laying claim to ALL ASSETS,
    PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. A lien or claim can be satisfied only
    through rebuttal by counteraffidavit point-for-point, resolution by
    jury, or payment.

    Usage of your COMMON LAW Copyrighted name in full or part without
    consent or commercial agreement is a self-executing contract which
    requires no second party signature. The simple act of not removing all
    occurances of your COMMON LAW Copyrighted name in full or part under
    common law is the execution of commercial agreement and acceptance of
    the commercial debt by the using party.

    For those of you who are tired of seeing your dialogues distorted,
    misdirected, twisted, and seeing responsible free speech destroyed by
    these Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control
    Agents, you can use my expertise to help free you from government as
    well as secure a life of ease and leisure upon the backs of those who
    employ these dualistic tactics of disinformation to disrupt your
    communication. Although I am intimately familiar with these legal
    concepts (I did attend law school) you do not have to take my word for
    it. Simply research the wealth of information available at
    http://www.arkenterprises.com and the specific links cited below and
    you will find this simple spiritual key.

    http://www.arkenterprises.com/prfclaim.html#Claim
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/linesand.html#Accountable
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/account.html#ACCOUNTABILITY
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortlabo.html#TERRORIST
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/ambulnot.html#DEFAULT
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#Taxpayers
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch80.html#JOSEPHINE
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/lawresp1.html#COUNTY
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch78.html#STATUS
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch79.html#STATUS
    http://www.arkenterprises.com/govtacct.html#GOVERNMENT

    Now go unto the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing, show them who
    the boss is, show them that you will no longer allow their SATANIC
    Dualism to interfere with your exercising of responsible free speech
    again. Do this, and you will be one step closer to TAKING BACK OUR
    COUNTRY.

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

    FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

    June 1, 2006: DAY 486

    JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN
    PROGRESS. Tis the peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government
    Who's BOSS!
    SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

    Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them
    for Self-protection in the event Martial Law is
    declared.

    Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
    National Leaders.

    DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

    In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS.
    WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL
    INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
    (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
    ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
    IS NOW!

    REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

    LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
    EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

    THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
    Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

    It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
    accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

    DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE
    FREE!

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
    healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
    meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
    http://www.arkenterprises.com

    Raymond Karczewski, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Raymond Karczewski

    Guest

    Speaking of UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS

    Raymond Karczewski wrote:
    > SNIP

    You know, it'd be better if you posted this info to everywhere BUT
    rec.photo.digital, there's way too many government alien mind control
    agents here - they'll find you like they've found me.

    must.... resist.... NOOOOOOOOOO! THEY'VE GOT ME!!!!!

    Come.... to.... us.... You.... mustn't..... resist.... We.... will.....
    eat.... your.... brain.........

    , Jun 1, 2006

  3. Raymond Karczewski

    Mike Fields Guest

    Re: Speaking of UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS

    <> wrote in message
    > Raymond Karczewski wrote:
    >> SNIP

    > You know, it'd be better if you posted this info to everywhere BUT
    > rec.photo.digital, there's way too many government alien mind control
    > agents here - they'll find you like they've found me.
    >
    > must.... resist.... NOOOOOOOOOO! THEY'VE GOT ME!!!!!
    >
    > Come.... to.... us.... You.... mustn't..... resist.... We....
    > will.....
    > eat.... your.... brain.........

    I'm not worried ... I have one of these !!!
    http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Re: Speaking of UNWELCOME NEWSGROUP INVADERS

    Mike Fields wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Raymond Karczewski wrote:
    >>
    >>> SNIP

    >> You know, it'd be better if you posted this info to everywhere BUT
    >> rec.photo.digital, there's way too many government alien mind control
    >> agents here - they'll find you like they've found me.
    >>
    >> must.... resist.... NOOOOOOOOOO! THEY'VE GOT ME!!!!!
    >>
    >> Come.... to.... us.... You.... mustn't..... resist.... We.... will.....
    >> eat.... your.... brain.........
    >>

    > I'm not worried ... I have one of these !!!
    > http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

    That just lets them bake your brain nice and hot like a baked potato on
    a grill. DON'T GIVE "THEM" ANY MORE IDEAS.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "NSA is now funding research not only in cryptography, but in all areas
    of advanced mathematics. If you'd like a circular describing these new
    research opportunities, just pick up your phone, call your mother, and
    ask for one." -unknown

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jun 2, 2006