  1. Graymond

    Graymond Guest

    Ubuntu 10.04 LTS has been released.
    Graymond, May 1, 2010

  2. Graymond

    joe_90 Guest

    On 01-05-10 23:09, Graymond wrote:
    > Ubuntu 10.04 LTS has been released.

    and Kubuntu Netbook Edition 10.04 runs nicely on an ASUS 1001HA
    joe_90, May 1, 2010

  3. Graymond

    Squiggle Guest

    On 2/05/2010 10:55 a.m., joe_90 threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > On 01-05-10 23:09, Graymond wrote:
    >> Ubuntu 10.04 LTS has been released.

    > and Kubuntu Netbook Edition 10.04 runs nicely on an ASUS 1001HA

    does it support multi-touch by default? never got multitouch working
    with with UNR 9.10
    Squiggle, May 2, 2010
  4. Graymond

    joe_90 Guest

    On 02-05-10 13:10, Squiggle wrote:
    > On 2/05/2010 10:55 a.m., joe_90 threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    >> On 01-05-10 23:09, Graymond wrote:
    >>> Ubuntu 10.04 LTS has been released.

    >> and Kubuntu Netbook Edition 10.04 runs nicely on an ASUS 1001HA

    > does it support multi-touch by default? never got multitouch working
    > with with UNR 9.10

    Hard to say. I avoid trackpads where possible and have no experience
    with multi-touch. I can scroll up/down in Firefox using two fingers (one
    static and the other sliding up/down) but can't get right click using a
    two finger tap to work.
    joe_90, May 2, 2010
  5. Graymond

    Squiggle Guest

    On 2/05/2010 8:02 p.m., joe_90 threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > On 02-05-10 13:10, Squiggle wrote:
    >>>
    >>> and Kubuntu Netbook Edition 10.04 runs nicely on an ASUS 1001HA

    >> does it support multi-touch by default? never got multitouch working
    >> with with UNR 9.10

    > Hard to say. I avoid trackpads where possible and have no experience
    > with multi-touch. I can scroll up/down in Firefox using two fingers (one
    > static and the other sliding up/down) but can't get right click using a
    > two finger tap to work.

    yeah, not a fan of touchpads, but with a netbook there are many other
    options. Does the touhpad off button on the 1001HA work in Kubuntu?
    Squiggle, May 2, 2010
  6. Graymond

    joe_90 Guest

    On 02-05-10 20:48, Squiggle wrote:
    > yeah, not a fan of touchpads, but with a netbook there are many other
    > options. Does the touhpad off button on the 1001HA work in Kubuntu?

    The dedicated touchpad on/off button on the 1001HA doesn't do anything
    but there is an touchpad control in system settings that does the job.
    joe_90, May 3, 2010