  1. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Unbuntu 5.04 has been released,

    -=rjh=-, Apr 10, 2005

  2. -=rjh=-

    steve Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > Unbuntu 5.04 has been released,

    Good...It's a decent distro improving fast.....just the way I like'em.

    steve, Apr 10, 2005

  3. -=rjh=-

    XPD Guest

    "steve" <> wrote in message
    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    > > Unbuntu 5.04 has been released,

    > Good...It's a decent distro improving fast.....just the way I like'em.

    I just got a copy of it on a coverdisk...... havent installed it yet but
    have read good things :)
    So..maybe the old laptop will be given a new lease on life :)

    XPD, Apr 10, 2005
  4. -=rjh=-

    -=rjh=- Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > Unbuntu 5.04 has been released,

    what I meant to say was:

    Unbuntu 5.04 has been released, and the torrent I'm using is as fast as
    I've ever seen (and this is with Orcon, too) with an availability of 77.

    This is probably a good time to download it.

    http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/ubuntu/releases/hoary/ubuntu-5.04-install-i386.iso.torrent

    cheers

    ps why doesn't Thunderbird fail gracefully when there is an error
    sending a news post? (This might be a duplicate, sorry)

    -=rjh=-, Apr 10, 2005