    finding archived IOSs?

    Ideally, I would like to find 12.1

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Hi Jonathan,

    Suggest you call Cisco directly at 1-800-745-7381 in the USA or Canada
    between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. EST.

    Without a doubt, Cisco will resolve your request.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA/Canada Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Suggest you call Cisco directly at 1-800-745-7381 in the USA or Canada
    > between 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. EST.

    Is that different from TAC (800-553-2447)...?

    The problem is that I don't have a contract for this thing, but I am a
    partner.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Jonathan,

    Yes, it is "different" from TAC.

    Please make sure you that tell them you are a Cisco Partner.

    No need for a "contract" to receive superb and excellent service from
    Cisco with this phone number.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com/index.htm#EXPERTS