    for you to use .

    Get into the world of Google and bend it to your will!

    Visit http://www.google-software.net
    Google Software, Jan 23, 2008

  2. Google Software

    Guest

    Google Software <> wrote:

    >Get into the world of Google and bend it to your will!
    >
    >Visit http://www.goo90gle-software.net

    This is not a google address, and a fraud site. - claiming to be
    something it isn't.

    I wouldn't download or click on anything.

    ?WHOIS - google-software.net

    Email link to results
    Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

    Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
    Dates: Created 09-dec-2007 Updated 09-dec-2007 Expires
    09-dec-2008
    DNS Servers: NS1.4EVERDNS.COM NS2.4EVERDNS.COM ?

    Registrant Contact:
    chung minghung
    minghung chung ********@gmail.com
    13714966508 fax: 075527091911
    songgangzhen
    shenzhen guangdong 518105
    cn

    --

    True or not it's a good read.
    http://www.dumbthings.com/

  3. Google Software

    catchme Guest

    wrote:
    > Google Software <> wrote:
    >
    >> Get into the world of Google and bend it to your will!
    >>
    >> Visit http://www.goo90gle-software.net

    > This is not a google address, and a fraud site. - claiming to be
    > something it isn't.
    >
    > I wouldn't download or click on anything.
    >

    > ?WHOIS - google-software.net
    >
    > Email link to results
    > Generated by www.DNSstuff.com
    >
    > Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
    > Dates: Created 09-dec-2007 Updated 09-dec-2007 Expires
    > 09-dec-2008
    > DNS Servers: NS1.4EVERDNS.COM NS2.4EVERDNS.COM ?
    >
    > Registrant Contact:
    > chung minghung
    > minghung chung ********@gmail.com
    > 13714966508 fax: 075527091911
    > songgangzhen
    > shenzhen guangdong 518105
    > cn

    i'm sure that just about everyone knows enough about the toys google
    offers to check out the official site themselves, and not just jump at a
    link like fish to bait....
    catchme, Jan 23, 2008
  4. Google Software

    Guest

    catchme <> wrote:

    >i'm sure that just about everyone knows enough about the toys google
    >offers to check out the official site themselves, and not just jump at a
    >link like fish to bait....

    You would think so, but people still use IE.

    --

    True or not it's a good read.
    http://www.dumbthings.com/
  5. Bucky Breeder, Jan 23, 2008
  6. Google Software

    Guest

    Bucky Breeder <> wrote:

    > wrote in
    >>
    >> You would think so, but people still use IE.

    >And most still walk upright too... (o;
    >
    >IE takes a lot of flak from the cypber-RPG-totin'
    >kiddies, but IE7 *ain't* yer mamma's IE anymore. LOL!

    As long as it runs ActiveX it's a hazard.

    I've been reading the IE7 is a disaster, and MS is working on getting
    IE8 out as fast as possible to replace it.
    --

    True or not it's a good read.
    http://www.dumbthings.com/
  7. :

    >>> You would think so, but people still use IE.

    Bucky Breeder:

    :

    > As long as it runs ActiveX it's a hazard.
    >
    > I've been reading the IE7 is a disaster, and MS
    > is working on getting IE8 out as fast as possible
    > to replace it.

    Well... I filter out the NAMBLA spam-newsletters,
    so those hazards are moot.

    A link to these articles you've been reading
    could be appreciated, or a link to the billboards
    on http://maps.live.com/ so we could have a look
    via the bird's eye view option.

    PS: most folks can de-select ActiveX in IE - if it
    ever becomes a problem. I use it. No problems.

    --

    http://www.jonregen.com/

    http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_MUSIC_2006-Finished_Wi.m3u

    http://cdbaby.com/mp3
    Bucky Breeder, Jan 23, 2008
  8. Google Software

    Guest

    Bucky Breeder <> wrote:

    >:

    >Bucky Breeder:
    >>
    >>>And most still walk upright too... (o;
    >>>
    >>>IE takes a lot of flak from the cypber-RPG-totin'
    >>>kiddies, but IE7 *ain't* yer mamma's IE anymore. LOL!

    >> As long as it runs ActiveX it's a hazard.
    >>
    >> I've been reading the IE7 is a disaster, and MS
    >> is working on getting IE8 out as fast as possible
    >> to replace it.

    >A link to these articles you've been reading
    >could be appreciated, or a link to the billboards
    >on http://maps.live.com/ so we could have a look
    >via the bird's eye view option.

    I can't give you a page, it's just articles I've read thru time. Most
    from http://slashdot.org/
    Google: ie8 site:slashdot.org
    for a start. And ie8 finally passes the Acid2 test.
    http://www.webstandards.org/files/acid2/test.html

    >PS: most folks can de-select ActiveX in IE - if it
    >ever becomes a problem. I use it. No problems.

    I've never messed with IE, when I first used it I found what ActiveX
    was capable of; I then used it to download Netscape and haven't really
    used IE since.
    --

    Ring pistol
    http://tinyurl.com/3akgcm