UBIFONE, NEXT MAY CUSTOMER PACKAGES AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Manuel Torres, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. UBIFONE is changing the way the world communicates

    Check NOW! http://manueltorres.ubifone.com

    € One World - One Community - One Number © concept
    € Outstanding Cutting Edge Solutions
    € Unparalleled Business Opportunity
    € FREE and Unlimited Calls to any UBI Global Number in the world
    € Call 40 different destinations world wide for as low as 1.9-2.5 US
    Cents/Minute
    Use your Cellular/Mobile Phone from USA, Canada, Singapore, China or Hong
    Kong to call more than 40 different
    destinations around the world for as little as 3.9-5 cents per minute
    € Never miss another call ­ Never pay Global Roaming
    € Telephony that works so well it is revolutionizing the Telecommunications
    Industry!
    € One Number that you can always be reached on as we will forward your calls
    to any Cellular/Mobile, any Landline Phone or any PC
    € Don¹t need a Computer as you can initiate calls from any Cellular/Mobile or
    Landline Phone
    - New amazing CallBack services

    IN MAY CUSTUMER PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH TOO MANY SERVICES THAN YOU CAN
    IMAGINE WITH INCREDIBLE PRICES!!

    Check NOW! http://manueltorres.ubifone.com

    And http://www.ubiconference.com

    Manuel Torres
    Executive Agent
    ID: 1263701
    UBI Number: 2551968

    Your Business Oportunity in VoIP: http://manueltorres.ubifone.com

    ¡¡CLICK IN THIS LINK AND CALL ME NOW!!
    http://www.ubifone.com/e800-ubi/e800-ubi/gifversion.asp?Callee=<2551968>

    Manuel Torres, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Manuel Torres

    ipgot

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Business with Global1Touch After Ubifone

    Dear Friend,

    Ubifone stopped the operations as I expected by the end of November 2006.

    This isn't the reason to stop your business.

    You definitely created a down line that has a commercial value.

    Global1Touch is the alternative to Ubifone.

    Global1Touch is different from Ubifone facing the retail customers and isn't a pyramid like Ubifone was.

    I don't know you yet.

    I'm inviting you to be one of the leading leaders and part of the Global Team.

    Look forward to see you among the members of Global1Touch.

    Sam
    igotip [at] gmail dot com

    Attached Files:

    ipgot, Jul 19, 2007