    hard drives. and just clean installed a 64bit vista ultimate.. Did i do
    something wrong
    any suggestions.......
    =?Utf-8?B?RmlyYXR5dXM=?=, Feb 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmlyYXR5dXM=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You should look at your system ratings, and see if you have a clue from
    there. Could be drivers. Can you look in task manager and see if anything
    is max-ing out your cpu cycles. You can use the Vista performance tools to
    see if you can get a clue. Type perf in the start/search.

    John Barnes, Feb 11, 2007

  3. nope Cpu is at either at 3 or 0 percent. and system rating is at 5.9 and next
    to it says unrated.... what should i do?
    by the way that performance thingy is really cool. I wish i could put it
    thru a real test..

    =?Utf-8?B?RmlyYXR5dXM=?=, Feb 11, 2007
  4. Did you install the motherboard drivers (the system CD that came with your
    machine)? Perhaps some of your hardware isn't readily compatible with your
    BIOS, go have a look at the manufacturer's site, and Flash if there is a
    newer version that seem to adress your problem.

    People here have reported serious trouble with Trend Micro Anti-Virus. I
    don't remember the nature of the trouble.

    Perhaps, even - you installed something and didn't take care to see if it
    had a 64bit driver? Printers - Scanners - External Devices - Anything that
    needs a driver, must have a 64bit driver on this system. There really is no
    way around that requirement!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 12, 2007