    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 9, 2007

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Gordon Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > "The glowing bars on the front of the shirt dynamically change as the
    > surrounding wi-fi signal strength fluctuates. Finally you can get the
    > attention you deserve as others bow to you as their reverential wi-fi
    > god, while geeky chicks swoon at your presence."
    >
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/991e/

    Awesome! do they do one that's for wired networks?
    Gordon, Oct 9, 2007

  3. Gordon wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> "The glowing bars on the front of the shirt dynamically change as the
    >> surrounding wi-fi signal strength fluctuates. Finally you can get the
    >> attention you deserve as others bow to you as their reverential wi-fi
    >> god, while geeky chicks swoon at your presence."
    >>
    >> http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/991e/
    >>

    > Awesome! do they do one that's for wired networks?

    Yeah, but you can't afford all the cable you'll need to wear it all
    over town.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 9, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark

    John Holmes Guest

    Blinky the Shark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>
    >>> "The glowing bars on the front of the shirt dynamically change as the
    >>> surrounding wi-fi signal strength fluctuates. Finally you can get the
    >>> attention you deserve as others bow to you as their reverential wi-fi
    >>> god, while geeky chicks swoon at your presence."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/991e/
    >>>

    >> Awesome! do they do one that's for wired networks?

    > Yeah, but you can't afford all the cable you'll need to wear it all
    > over town.

    PSML!!!

    --
    <no auto sig available>
    John Holmes, Oct 9, 2007
  5. Blinky the Shark

    meerkat Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Blinky the Shark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Gordon wrote:

    >>> Awesome! do they do one that's for wired networks?

    >> Yeah, but you can't afford all the cable you'll need to wear it all
    >> over town.
    >>

    > PSML!!!
    >

    > <no auto sig available>

    I`m reporting you to your ISP for not including the expected
    auto sig !! (<G>).
    meerkat, Oct 9, 2007
  6. Blinky the Shark

    John Holmes Guest

    meerkat "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Blinky the Shark "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Yeah, but you can't afford all the cable you'll need to wear it all
    >>> over town.
    >>>

    >> PSML!!!
    >>

    >> <no auto sig available>
    >>

    > I`m reporting you to your ISP for not including the expected
    > auto sig !! (<G>).

    Abuse report sent to http://netreport.virginmedia.com for reporting me.
    How dare you?

    --
    Your mother was an insolent golem who talked incessantly about blancmange
    in a hollowed-out tree.
    John Holmes, Oct 9, 2007