U.S Government is your FRIEND.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by American231, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. American231

    American231 Guest

    American231, Apr 20, 2004

  2. American231

    OnSite Guest

    Thanks for that tip.

    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,9340307%5E12274,00.html
    OnSite, Apr 23, 2004

  3. American231

    Goforit Guest

    > "American231" <> wrote in message
    > > There is absolutely no reason to fear our government. They are trying
    > > to PROTECT our rights. That's the meaning of a government. We are not
    > > living in an "orwellian" society at all. We are living in the complete
    > > opposite.
    > > This is all absurd and you all should be ashamed of your ignorance and
    > > hypocrisy.

    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,9340307%5E12274,00.html

    Well speaking as an Australian, I can say that the link you provided just
    demonstrates how alot of us feel about your Government. Remember it is an
    Australian newspaper, providing info and news to Australians and reflective
    of the majority of Australian's views. Don't come onto a NG and tell us how
    we should be feeling. Get your own house in order.

    I just bought '1984' DVD yesterday. How appropriate.
    Goforit, Apr 24, 2004