  1. to the bastard that called me va poor person u have no idea what lve been
    thew in my life so do me a favour go **** youre self then with a mind like
    yourse u probarbley do thankyou

    patriciah hunt, Jan 24, 2005

  2. patriciah hunt

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: u poor person
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    What the **** are you talking about?

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

    G. Morgan, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Some people use life's experiences as an excuse for giving up... for not
    succeeding at the game...
    Some people use life's experiences as learning points, turning points...
    and thrive inspite of them...
    Life is what we choose it to be... half full... or half empty.... it is
    all in one's perception and attitude.
    I hand you no pity, everyone has a story... instead I give you an insight,
    that if understood and implemented, will change your life.
    Blaming is but a loser's game...
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 25, 2005
  4. On 24 Jan 2005, patriciah hunt scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > to the bastard that called me va poor person u have no idea what
    > lve been thew in my life so do me a favour go **** youre self then
    > with a mind like yourse u probarbley do thankyou

    It is obvious from your spelling and grammar that you haven't been
    *threw* school......

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 25, 2005