  1. you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it as it
    isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant change it
    but i must learn to live with it x

    patriciah hunt, Jan 24, 2005

  2. patriciah hunt wrote:

    > you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it as it
    > isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant change it
    > but i must learn to live with it x

    Thank you for your input.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 24, 2005

  3. patriciah hunt , wrote in message
    1XId.1659$:

    > you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it
    > as it isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant
    > change it but i must learn to live with it x

    Take your medication, dear. It's time for your nap.

    The Nice Man in the White Coat, Jan 24, 2005
  4. patriciah hunt

    Voltardo Guest

    patriciah hunt wrote:

    > you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it as it
    > isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant change it
    > but i must learn to live with it x

    You need diversity in your life to help take your mind off negative
    thoughts. Going back to school to learn spelling and grammar might do it.

    Voltardo, Jan 24, 2005
  5. patriciah hunt

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: u poor person
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => patriciah hunt <= wrote:

    >you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it as it
    >isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant change it
    >but i must learn to live with it x

    I remember my first beer.

    G. Morgan, Jan 24, 2005
  6. patriciah hunt wrote:

    > you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it as it
    > isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant change it
    > but i must learn to live with it x

    Drop back when the crack's worn off, will you?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html
    Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 24, 2005
  7. patriciah hunt wrote:
    > you live in the passed when the future is scary but you must face it as it
    > isnt going to go away it scares me but i know its there i cant change it
    > but i must learn to live with it x

    Your comments duly noted and ignored.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 24, 2005