    Anyone else noticing them?

    Just wondering...

    Davin Mickelson
    Davin Mickelson, Jul 21, 2003

  2. "Davin Mickelson" <> wrote in message
    > I took 70-217 (AD) this weekend and came across two glaring typos in the
    > exam.
    >
    > They misspelled two words as "availabel" and "Sucess".

    DUD3 WUT WRONG WIT THAM?????! WTF EVERYON3 KNOWS TH3Y SHUD B SPELED
    AVALEABLE AND SUC3S

    > I commented on the questions at the end of the exam but I was surprised

    that
    > Microsoft let these typos get through. I've never seen typos on the exams

    in
    > the past.

    TAHTS B/C THEY FIERD AL THEYRE C3RTIFEID AOL TECHEIS

    > Anyone else noticing them?

    DO I COUNT??!!?? OMG LOL

    > Just wondering...

    MA 2

    --
    Fris "Maybe you selected the wrong language" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Now that's funny!

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 21, 2003

  4. >-----Original Message-----
    >I took 70-217 (AD) this weekend and came across two

    glaring typos in the
    >exam.
    >
    >They misspelled two words as "availabel" and "Sucess".
    >
    >I commented on the questions at the end of the exam but

    I was surprised that
    >Microsoft let these typos get through. I've never seen

    typos on the exams in
    >the past.
    >
    >Anyone else noticing them?
    >
    >Just wondering...
    >
    >Davin Mickelson
    >

    >.
    >Yes, I took the exam two weeks ago and passed but I did

    see availabel and looked in the direction of the front
    desk wondering if they know about this. But so happy I
    passed it didn't matter anymore.

    today I passed the 70-216 test tuff I was sweating but
    happy to get my MCP MCSA MCSE. all in about two 1/2
    months.
    Dave Roseblade, Jul 22, 2003