    Gordon Guest

    It was two years ago to-day that Telecom made it so the data would flow as
    fast as the lines would allow.
    Gordon, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Gordon

    CM Guest

    On 26 Oct, 17:06, Gordon <> wrote:
    > It was two years ago to-day that Telecom made it so the data would flow as
    > fast as the lines would allow.

    And it's STILL as slow as hell!
    CM, Oct 27, 2007

  3. Gordon

    Dave Taylor Guest

    CM <> wrote in news:1193472982.573295.131670
    @e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

    > And it's STILL as slow as hell!

    Especially if you have international links. I use TeltraClear and they
    have been consistently throttled if it is international.

    Karen PROVES it is not a capacity problem , but a shaping decision.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Oct 27, 2007