    Now I formated D but I couldn't install windows
    Any one can guide me to install the same windows on D??
    thanks all.

    Hardy &&&, Jul 22, 2006

  2. Hardy &&&

    bmoag Guest

    Why?

    bmoag, Jul 22, 2006

  3. Hardy &&&

    Bazzer Smith Guest

    "Hardy &&&" <> wrote in message
    news:44c22de9$...
    > Hello every one.
    > I have two hard disks: C & D, on same computer.I installed windows xp home
    > on C drive and,
    > I want to install the same windows on D.
    > I can not bring drive D except through C.
    > Now I formated D but I couldn't install windows
    > Any one can guide me to install the same windows on D??
    > thanks all.

    Yes simply go to drive C, select everything, then select copy,
    then go to drive D and click paste.
    Piece of p*ss.
    You now have two identical drives, ou can use one as a backup.
    Might be a bit diffferent if you have a recovery partition but

    I guesss you create a similar partition on the new drive and copy
    and paste that too.

    Alternatively you could spend £40 on a flashy utility to do it,
    but that will be much harder, more confusing and take much
    longer.

    Bazzer Smith, Jul 22, 2006
  4. Hardy &&&

    John Holmes Guest

    Bazzer Smith "contributed" in alt.computer:

    > "Hardy &&&" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello every one.
    >> I have two hard disks: C & D, on same computer.I installed windows xp
    >> home on C drive and,
    >> I want to install the same windows on D.
    >> I can not bring drive D except through C.
    >> Now I formated D but I couldn't install windows
    >> Any one can guide me to install the same windows on D??
    >> thanks all.

    > Yes simply go to drive C, select everything, then select copy,
    > then go to drive D and click paste.
    > Piece of p*ss.
    > You now have two identical drives, ou can use one as a backup.
    > Might be a bit diffferent if you have a recovery partition but
    >
    > I guesss you create a similar partition on the new drive and copy
    > and paste that too.
    >
    > Alternatively you could spend £40 on a flashy utility to do it,
    > but that will be much harder, more confusing and take much
    > longer.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! You total fucking idiot.

    --
    Your mother was a gross hobo who paraded herself nude in a small tent.

    John Holmes, Jul 23, 2006
  5. Hardy &&&

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    >I have two hard disks: C & D, on same computer.I installed windows xp home
    >on C drive and,
    >I want to install the same windows on D.
    >I can not bring drive D except through C.
    >Now I formated D but I couldn't install windows
    >Any one can guide me to install the same windows on D??
    >thanks all.

    I don't get it, are you trying to do a dual-boot or install XP on both
    drives? If you have both drives in the same computer you only install to C:
    and it will find D: on its own. Otherwise, you need to purchase another
    copy of XP to install "stand-alone" on the second drive, although I don't
    see why you would need two instances of the same OS in the same computer.

    Ernie Werbel, Jul 23, 2006