    websites, although the ADSL connection was still up. Just wondering if any
    ADSL users in the Wellington and Hutt regions noticed these issues.
    Slingshots status page didn't report any problems.
    Vista, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Vista

    juicyjuice Guest

    Sounds simular to, but most likely unrelated, telstraclear cable also went
    down on tuesday and wednesday nights, with the wednesday night outage
    lasting 3 hours - and yep no mention on the status page at all.

    juicyjuice, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Vista

    Vista Guest

    "juicyjuice" <> wrote in message
    > Sounds simular to, but most likely unrelated, telstraclear cable also went
    > down on tuesday and wednesday nights, with the wednesday night outage
    > lasting 3 hours - and yep no mention on the status page at all.
    >
    > "Vista" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone in the Wellington region notice that after 9pm on Tuesday and
    >> Wednesday night, that there have been outages with slingshots ADSL. On
    >> Tuesday ADSL was down from 9pm and I wasn't able to connect until
    >> Wednesday morning. Then on Wednesday at 9pm, there was a problem
    >> accessing many websites, although the ADSL connection was still up. Just
    >> wondering if any ADSL users in the Wellington and Hutt regions noticed
    >> these issues. Slingshots status page didn't report any problems.

    I had an additional 6 hour outage between 5pm - 11pm on the 17th October. I
    think I may have to switch to telecom once they come out with their new
    plans, then I will at least be able to find out what is happening. Slingshot
    don't communicate with their clients.
    Vista, Oct 18, 2006