Two separate subnets over Cisco 350 Wireless Bridges

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Josh Gasber, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Josh Gasber

    Josh Gasber Guest

    I have network setup 10.10.4.0/24 with a two Cisco Wireless bridges
    350's linking two buildings together. I need to add another existing
    network that is 10.10.1.0/24 to the connection as there are computers
    in the remote building that need to be connected over the bridge --
    what do I need to accomplish this.

    I thought that because the the bridges were layer 2 devices I would
    not need to worry about routing or any other issues -- am I wrong.

    Current configuration

    Building A Building A
    10.10.4.0/24 network devices 10.10.1.0/24 network devices
    ethernet on separate ethernet from
    Cisco 350 Wireless Bridge 10.10.4.0/24
    Building B Building B
    Cisco 350 Wireless Bridge 10.10.1.0/24 network devices
    ethernet on separate ethernet from
    10.10.4.0/24 network devices 10.10.4.0/24

    Shouldn't I be able to connect the separate Building A ethernets and
    the separate building B ethernets and gain a link via the existing
    Wireless connection for the 10.10.1.0 devices between buildings A and
    B without the use of any additional equipment?

    Is there any potential problems?

    Thank You,
    Josh
    Josh Gasber, Mar 2, 2004