    ..Net 2.0 but after the next couple months I will have zero time to study for
    almost a year so by the time upgrade exams come out I would have to re-learn
    it all anyway.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jun 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

    DST Guest

    I suppose you have no software project experience: working in a team
    with a complete software life cycle (from requirements to roll-out &
    support)?

    The MSPress book for 70-300 is a lot about MSF, but the exam isn't.
    I've worked in projects and I've also been a project leader. I was able
    to answer a lot of questions of exam 70-300 just by relying on my
    projects experience. I think that you'll find these questions harder
    when you lack the experience.

    But I also found that a lot of the questions could be answered by
    careful reading of the case study.

    Another idea: with the second shot offer being extended, why not sign
    up for the 70-300 exam and take it with preparation? If you fail, study
    and take the exam again for free.

    DST

    DST, Jun 17, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

    DST Guest

    Sorry, I mean: why not sign up for the 70-300 exam and take it withOUT
    preparation?

    DST, Jun 17, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

    Marc M Guest

    70-300 is the sum of all.
    You need to rely on your experience to pass 70-300.
    For me it was the easiest exam.
    The format of the exam is case study.
    You are presented with a situation, and base on the requirements you
    choose the best solution... and voila

    MM

    Marc M, Jun 17, 2005
  5. As for the book, this seems to be the best one for preparation -
    http://tinyurl.com/auyl6

    Don't go for the MS book since that focuses on the MSF which hardly appears
    in the exam !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Thanks...from reading the book description I get a strong feeling I best get
    some real experience first. MCAD is perfect for that.

    I will wait and do MCSD on .Net 2.0 in a few years instead.

    Thanks all

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jun 18, 2005