    Jack Guest

    I keep getting a KRNL386.ex problem and GDI.exe....what is this..how do I
    correct?
    Jack, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Jack

    Michael Guest

    In <news:2AHTa.38365$>,
    Jack said:

    > I keep getting a KRNL386.ex problem and GDI.exe....what is this..how
    > do I correct?

    Describe both problems and their error messages fully, tell us what
    operating system you're using (Win98, perhaps?) and someone might be able to
    help you.

    What you're asking is a lot like "My car sounds funny, can you tell me how
    to fix that?"

    ((U))
    Michael, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Jack

    Jimchip Guest

    Jimchip, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Jack

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:33:34 GMT, "Jack" <> wrote:

    >I keep getting a KRNL386.ex problem and GDI.exe....what is this..how do I
    >correct?

    "Troubleshooting KERNEL32.DLL Errors"
    http://www.aumha.org/win4/a/kernel32.htm

    Unk